Anyone like HK subguns? Pictures.........:)

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by 01coltcolt, May 6, 2009.

1. 01coltcolt

01coltcolt New Member

This is a Bobcat Arms BW94 I bought years ago. I swapped out the Lower with a Cohaire ABi semi Pack. I installed a 4 position Clipped and pinned housing and HK AMbi selectors. A MFI rail and Aimpoint Micro t-1. Surefire rail with Magpul rail covers. A CAA "k" foregrip And a Surefire scout. Collapsible F stock from Adam Webber at HKParts.net | For all your HK Parts and Accessory needs - HKPARTS.NET. Along with a 200 dollar tax stamp for the form 1 (short barreled rifle). I love her! This is the most perfect set up I could think of. It feels light and the stock has no play. It was a fun build and a blast to shoot!.................................Whatcha think?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

I've had a chance to handle a few over the years. They're a blast to shoot, they're well balanced and easily controlled under automatic fire.

Any plans for a sear and Class 3 lower?

3. 01coltcolt

01coltcolt New Member

The sears are running $15,000-21,000 right now. Plus, I can barely afford ammo in semi-auto.....................:)

4. dynastyofnext

dynastyofnext New Member

HK subs are SWWWWWEEEEETTTT! The MP5 with tactical stock and shroud w/suppressor got to fire that a few times over seas. I thought yours was an MP5 at first glance; I like that setup its awesome.

5. matt g

$15k-21k just for a lower? Holy crap...:eek:

6. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

That's just for the registerd sear.

It is sweet to have access to real MP-5's and nearly unlimited ammo.

7. matt g

I believe that NWA summed it up well when they said, "F..."

Never mind. All of my MP5 handling was military or as a tourist in the LE circles.

8. 01coltcolt

01coltcolt New Member

Correct the sear cost more than the guns do...........:mad:

9. Lefty

Lefty New Member

SBR question

Just out of curiosity, what is the technical difference between a short barreled rifle and a pistol? Does a shoulder stock make a pistol a rifle?

10. 01coltcolt

01coltcolt New Member

Once you install a stock it is now a Short barreled rifle. Because its a rifle with a barrel under 16 inches..............

11. Laufer

Laufer New Member

A lady with whom I worked the last few days is married to a guy, a new LEO, who just bought an HK M- whichever.