Firearms Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any budget acog clones that don't take batteries or some eotech clones? Thanks and by budget I mean under 200$

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Bushnell made an eotech clone. Not sure on price but it is pretty good. I mounted one on a shotgun for a Leo.

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
Sorry. If you want a battery free, tritium powered ACOG, you'll have to buy an ACOG.

And they're really not that expensive. The ACOG on my Colt LE940 cost less than the rifle.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See the a cog clone in this video [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q-6_pzdL9U[/ame] ? I'm trying to find one like it. I don't like having to depend on batteries.

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
If you don't wish to spend the money for an ACOG, Trijicon also makes battery free reflex sights.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much do they cost?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Honestly id hold out if I were you I just bought my TA31G for less than 900 take your time save the money and it will be well worth it but if its truly not an option to wait I did have a sightmark I bought from sportsmans for like 30 bucks it was battery powered but damn it lasted a long time and the batteries were like $5 for 2 it only takes one so I threw the other in the gun case

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After doing research I found a few however I'm not sure on quality, nc star makes a 4x32 a cog look alike and it take batteries but only to light up the crosshairs. I also found another for 150, I forgot what brand though. I'll probably end up saving for something really nice

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
After doing research I found a few however I'm not sure on quality, nc star makes a 4x32 a cog look alike and it take batteries but only to light up the crosshairs. I also found another for 150, I forgot what brand though. I'll probably end up saving for something really nice
The price alone should tell you something.:(:(

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
If you want fresh clean oats, you've got to pay a fair price.

If you're willing to accept oats that have made a trip through the horse, you can get a bargain. :D:D

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I only want something for use on a .22

1 - 16 of 16 Posts