Anyone Know of Any Good Local Ranges in My Area

Discussion in 'Alabama Gun Forum' started by coreylrice1248, Jun 8, 2017.

1. coreylrice1248

coreylrice1248 New Member

Hello all, looking for local gun ranges in my area. I live near Dothan, AL. I am looking for ranges where I can shoot various firearms that I own and also for ranges where I might be able to try out weapons that I currently do not own. Any information you all could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for the information.

2. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

There is a range in Dothan, I have not been there and know nothing of their facilities, or whether they rent guns, but it is only 15 miles from you. While you are there check out [/The Outpost I on Ross Clark Circle ]where you can lust over their class III guns and peruse their overpriced regular guns.

3. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

There is also a good range in Midway, Fl. (near Tallahassee) called Talon Again, an hour and a half from you. I would check for something in Troy.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  4. coreylrice1248

coreylrice1248 New Member

Hey Chainfire, thanks for the information I will definitely look into these two ranges. I know all about the Outpost, they have nice stuff but are way over priced on everything they sell. Thanks again!