Anyone know of a good site...

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by VegasGunGirl, Jun 7, 2012.

1. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

I'm looking for a website that sells trunk safes that can be mounted into the car. I am waiting on my CCW and once I start to carry I want to be able to lock my gun and know that it can't be takin from my car. thanks for any help.

2. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

I'd just google "car gun vault". You'll find all kinds of results.

3. vincent

vincent New Member

I was looking here a while back, don't know about the product itself, I never bought it and my gun never leaves my side, but it caught my eye. Good fire rating, steel gauges, key lock or electronic, etc...

http://www.center-of-mass.com/Store_InCarGunSafe.htm

The ad makes a good point about getting out and having to risk people seeing you put it in the trunk...

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  4. FAS1

FAS1 Member

This one would be pretty secure bolted in a trunk. Too large for most car interiors.

FAS1 SAFE

5. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

In Las Vegas there are just to many places where it can't go. Ugh frustrating to say the least but I have to respect the laws. Thanks for the link. I will surely check it out.

6. oli700

oli700 New Member

Smart, I had a pistol taken from my rig, sucked.

7. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

Sorry that happened to you. Yeah I am sure it sucks. I always fear someone will try to steal my guns. I am so proud to own a Desert Eagle but scared someone gonna try to hard to take it from me.

8. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Whoa here hang on you mean you CONCEAL a full size Eagle?

9. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

Nope I wouldn't do that. I just sometimes have to leave my guns in the car when I go shooting. I hate knowing my Desert Eagle is just sitting there in the trunk. I hate valet in Vegas but usually when I take the DE to shoot its with family or friends that are in town. I can't go home 1st to put the guns away so they are left in my car and my my keys handed off to a guy that can access the trunk any time he likes. That's why I want a secure safe in the trunk I can always put my guns in.

10. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Ah ok ya that makes sense then. That's the good thing around where I live-you can park your vehicle windows down for three days and all your sh%t still be as you left it;)

11. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Lots of gun safes out there for cars & trucks - Just find one & have it bolted down in you trunk -