Anyone know if the FNH PS90 "Cigar Cutter" sling is still available?

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by TekGreg, Mar 14, 2014.

1. TekGreg

TekGreg Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

The official description of this item is: FN PS90® 3-POINT TACTICAL SLING WITH BARREL ATTACHMENT. It is item number 50003 in the FNH catalog. The FNH site still lists it, but I can't find anyone with one for sale. Everyone has the FNH Universal sling, but that has a nylon loop to place around the barrel. The 50003 sling has a special rectangular piece with a hole in it ("Cigar Cutter") on the end that specifically locks on the barrel ring of the PS90. I'm not interested in any other sling but the #50003 and no one seems to carry it. :confused:

Does anyone know if this is discontinued and FNH just hasn't removed it from the catalog yet? Or anyone have a contact at FNH-USA that they could call? I don't want to keep hunting for this if they are a phantom product! :rolleyes:

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

Call fn. I do think they are slowly phasing out the ps90 though which is why you arent seeing em.

3. TekGreg

TekGreg Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Thanks, Jon. Do you know why they are phasing it out? Do they have a new model ready to replace it? Or are they going to just stop making it?