Anyone know about High Standard "Victor"

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by MEK37, Dec 3, 2008.

1. MEK37

MEK37 New Member

Need help! High Standard Victor .22 LR. I have heard of feed problems with these and it is the same with mine. I bought a new factory magazine (almost $50.00 with shipping!) and it still will only feed with 3 rounds in the mag. Any more than 3 rounds and they will not feed. I also am waiting on a new driving spring maybe this will help? I want to know why these pistols are so fussy. Another thing could be the ammo ( I tried Remington brass-plated hollow points high velocity) I have read that reg. velocity is better for this pistol? Does anyone know what type of ammo "should" work the best? I also understand these pistols are for match and can hold 10 rounds but are ment to function properly with 5 rounds.... I can only get 3. Please help. Again, I have only tried the rem. ammo listed above; mabey this is my problem. Any help will be great, thanks.

2. 741512th

741512th New Member

Maybe the problem is shooting hollow points.

3. MEK37

MEK37 New Member

Im trying to figure out why it is not chambering rounds ( if more than 3 are loaded in the magazine). it shoots, just not with more than 3 rounds in the mag. I think for now I will try different ammo types and brands, change the driving spring, and post what happens?