Anyone in eastern Idaho?

Discussion in 'Idaho Gun Forum' started by cfraga1978, Feb 17, 2012.

1. cfraga1978

cfraga1978 New Member

Just looking for other shooters in eastern Idaho..

2. frostyjhammer

frostyjhammer New Member

Eastern Idaho

Yup, if Salmon is Eastern Idaho. :D

3. cfraga1978

cfraga1978 New Member

We are up in Salmon often my mother in-law lives up there.

4. Snowsnake

Snowsnake New Member

Well I am in the middle of Idaho just outside of Shoshone. Am currently working in Afghanistan until June when I will be coming home to retire. I will be opening a engraving and custom gun shop once I get home. Love long range shooting and the boy and his family are doing a lot of mounted action shooting. I will be positng more the closer I get to coming home and once I get home. Would love to have any of you come buy and see me. Just to let you all know in advance I am not much into to black guns but love any and all high class guns. I will specialize in refurbishing of old fire arms,stocking blueing, timing and tuning. When you come buy you can be the judge of the quality of work.

5. Flat Tire

Flat Tire New Member

So, does Eastern Idaho have a good coyote population ? What about around the INEL ? In the Hailey and Fairfield area we have been hit by mange. Even the wolves are showing some sickness to mange.

6. cfraga1978

cfraga1978 New Member

We haven't seen many yotes since the tree huggers let the wolfs loose on Idaho.

7. Snowsnake

Snowsnake New Member

When I was home last month we did pretty good around the twin falls area but the best has been down in the southwestern part of the state.

8. NRS

NRS New Member

Blackfoot here...I'm mostly a lurker here. Haven't been able to do much yote hunting this winter...

9. cfraga1978

cfraga1978 New Member

Sweet, I am just up in idaho falls. I hope to get out and pop a few dogs next weekend

10. coolbreez67

coolbreez67 New Member

I used to live in Pocatello. I lived there for 20 years. Unfortunately life circumstances forced me to move back to my home state of NY 2 years ago. I really miss the freedom of Idaho!

11. Snowsnake

Snowsnake New Member

Well It is all set I will be home the first of June and will be putting up the gun shop during June and July. Once I get it up and going I will post and let anyone who wants to come by to see me know. I am going to be retired and doing this to keep busy and because it is somthing I love. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the area or who happens to be coming through. In or around Shoshone.

12. NEWAGENT

NEWAGENT New Member

I live in pocatello . Hello all

13. idman

idman New Member

Hey guys, I live in Pocatello. Right now Im up in Salmon helping with the fires. So what guns does everyone have?
    Dustin