Anyone have this on their AR-15?

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by 96740, Dec 27, 2011.

1. 96740

96740 New Member

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

What does it do? I'd never found the existing mag release button lacking in any way, is this supposed to make it "better" somehow?

I have seen other contraptions on mag releases that I was interested in (if I had an AR to put them on) but, really, what is special about this thing?

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

in commiefornia any magazine fed semiauto rifle has to have a seperate tool to release the magazine for a reload. basically its called a bullet button where you use the pointy end of a bullet to depress the mag release.

the liberals require them so that their criminal constituents who dont use "bullet buttons" have a very distinct advantage over the law abiding citizen. it ensures that democratic constituents (criminals) dont get taken out when they are trying to massacre people in mcdonalds

4. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'm sorry jon but your entire post is misspelled.

Its supposed to be "L-A-M-E"

5. 96740

96740 New Member

The libs never cease to piss me off. All they do is make it harder for the "Good Guys". The price of this one is a lot more reasonable. I don't have an AR-15 yet but was noticing that we require these in CA.

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

Find a legal way around it. There has to be one. Or do what I do, flip the bird and say "Eff you!"

Disclaimer: What I do is not always the legal thing to do, and I take no responsibility for anyone's actions except my immediate family, ie. wife and son.

7. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Or, is this thread just a sneaky way for a company to advertise their product?

8. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

The sooner the San Andreas fault ruptures and sends half of Commifornia sliding into the Pacific, the better!

Yeah we might loose a few good guys like CA 357 but the ratio of Libtard v/s Good Guys has got to be about 1000 to 1 in our favor.

Tack

9. trip286

trip286 New Member

We'll airlift him and his family. We can volunteer carlsbad for the job.

10. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

I think its about time we put a razor wire fence around Commiefornia and let them form their own country. No one there will have weapons but the gangs. It will be a liberal utopia.

Attached Files:

• KALI.jpg
      KALI.jpg
      File size:
      40.4 KB
      Views:
  11. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Consider this thread officially hijacked and dead

12. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

I dont understand what that little button does to make the reload any different? It seems to me that all is does is extend out the release button and make it easier and faster to drop a mag.

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

Its addressed earlier in the thread, you have to press that button in with a bullet.

14. Paladin201

Paladin201 New Member

Why am I not surprised that Commiefornia has such an ignorant law? No wonder the whole state is on my list of places to stay away from.

15. Garadex

Garadex New Member

Please let me get out before you do this.

16. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

The way I got around it was attaching 2 pieces of kydex to the back of my pistol grip( to eliminate the evil wrap around of same), a troy "claymore" muzzlebreak, and a screw to "pin" my moe stock. it makes my rifle totally unevil, and I get to use my 30s and a regular mag release.

17. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

Actually the tool makes the bullet button act as a normal mag release.

18. trip286

trip286 New Member

So this one in particular is a device that essentially works around another device?

19. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

Yup. And if you "drop your hand" for a half second from the button... you now have an assault weapon under California law.

20. trip286

trip286 New Member

Took a closer look at the link. I understand now. Diagnosis :Still lame. :)