Anyone have Fallout 4 info and such?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by TheDesertFox, Jun 12, 2013.

1. TheDesertFox

TheDesertFox New Member

Anyone have anything to say about Fallout 4(release date, info, news, etc.)? I'm looking forward to it and I'm sure other games are too.....

2. rurak

rurak New Member

Can't wait for it but there isn't much info out there ..... it will be amazing

3. TheDesertFox

TheDesertFox New Member

Any guess to where it'll take place? I saw that someone was saying boston on the web, but they later said they lied and it would probably not go over well after the bombings.

4. rurak

rurak New Member

I'm not sure. New york would be cool but I would be willing to bet it will have significant changes. Did you ever play fallout 1 or 2? I friggin loved those

5. TheDesertFox

TheDesertFox New Member

Yep, played em both, but 2 was my favorite out of both although all fallouts are great. New York would be a cool location. One thing I hope they add in F4 is dynamic weather(rain, storms, snow, etc) you can do that now on PC with mods, but it would be nice if they added it as a redular thing.

6. TheDesertFox

TheDesertFox New Member

*regular.....

7. rurak

rurak New Member

Yeah 2 is my fav as well. Although NY would be fun they seem to need a space with a good balance of open terrain and city ...... hmmmm

8. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

You guys literally just made me perk up!! I LOVE the Fallout series!!

This is the first I've herd about F4.

I dont let my nerd out often, but its here now!! :eek::D

9. rurak

rurak New Member

Its one of those games where you really feel like you get your 60 $ worth. I have The Last Of Us reserved this friday!

10. TheDesertFox

TheDesertFox New Member

What about a Midwest location? I believe they've done that before, but somewhere like Kansas city might work. If not there then possibly the South (Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama,etc)

11. rurak

rurak New Member

I think 1 and 2 were in California (??). 3 was DC and New Vegas was Vegas

12. TheDesertFox

TheDesertFox New Member

Exactly my thoughts. Hey, could you give me a description of The Last Of Us? I've heard about it a little, but im not sure what it's about.

13. TheDesertFox

TheDesertFox New Member

Yeah, but they made a game called Fallout:Brotherhood of Steel that was apparently set somewhere in the Midwest. It was a sales flop from what I read though

14. rurak

rurak New Member

Its a post-apocalyptic game set 20 years after. Survival mostly but it had gotten perfect scores across the board. IGN called it a masterpiece. I have tried not to watch or read too much about it because I am looking forward to experiencing it first hand. Have you played Bioshock Infinite yet? Its really good.

15. rurak

rurak New Member

Yeah they did and another called Fallout Tactics. I'm pretty sure they weren't RPG's. They were more mission based I think

16. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I read awhile back that they were hinting that the game may take place in or near the Mojave again. It could possibly be East of the Colorado River. That seems like a good place for it to take place. I don't think it would take place farther West, since that is mostly safe territory. Salt Lake City or Flagstaff seem like likely places.

My money is on Flagstaff since it was mentioned numerous times in New Vegas, and is the capital of Caesar's Legion.

17. TheDesertFox

TheDesertFox New Member

Sounds cool. I think I'll buy it. No I haven't played ANY Bioshock games yet, although I probably should

18. rurak

rurak New Member

Yeah all 3 Bioshock games are pretty sweet

19. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

They've actually based on of the older games in Texas. It would be pretty cool if they do have the game take place in Texas again.

20. TheDesertFox

TheDesertFox New Member

Come to think of it, Flagstaff would be cool. No matter where it takes place i'm sure it won't disappoint. Thanks for the info