anyone have a kimber pro carry ii?

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by g17frantz, Aug 22, 2011.

1. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

Looking into buying the kimber just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with one

2. rigjumpr

rigjumpr New Member

well, it just so happens Do have one I have had it now for about 2 years and love it I also have the ultra between the two of them I have no complants. after A few thousand rounds through both, they are just now getting broken in.

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I've had 2. A blued Pro Carry and my current model and Pro Carry HD. They both functioned flawlessly and I enjoyed them. I picked up my current model before the Super carry with the bobbed MSH was available otherwise I would have gotten one of those. I plan to bob mine as soon as I'm able to.

IMHO, a 4" semi auto pistol is the easiest to shoot. It also offers great concealability.

4. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

That's kinda what I'm going for. The G.I. I just bought I like it a lot but now that I have it I want to use it for my ccw instead of my G17. Got a good deal on the 1911 and should be able to flip it for $100 more then what I paid for it and the kimber is what I'm looking at. What's a good price on them? Msrp is $888 so hopefully I can find one for around $800ish....hopefully anyways Hahaha

5. AznZOhAn

AznZOhAn New Member

Cheating on your first wife already, where's the love?

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I had a Pro Carry II and it was a great gun! The bluing wore pretty fast, but it shot great!
    I eventually sold it to get a full size 1911 and haven't looked back. :cool: