Anyone have a Beretta PX4 sub compact 9?

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by DodgerBlue, Nov 24, 2012.

1. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

I am looking to try a Beretta PX4 sub compact in 9mm. Anyone have one in possession and not just internet rumors?

Let me know some honest reviews plz

2. cecasejr

cecasejr New Member

I have one in 9mm. It is a sweet pistol. I have only shot about 200 rounds so far but not a single jam, FTF or FTE so far. I love the way it feels in the hand. It seems to be very well made.

3. CaptAhab

CaptAhab New Member

I have a full sized in 9mm and I have a subcompact in 40 cal.
    I love them. The 40 is my EDC ( 24/7 ) except at work and the 9mm is my primary range gun. Would not trade either gun for anything.
    I know that is not the exact answer but hopefully it will help.

4. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Well I had one and let it get away. I got another chance! Picked up a new PX4 sub-compact. 515.00 on sale, minus 50.00 instant savings = 465.00, minus Beretta mail-in rebate 50.00 = 415.00! Hell of a deal on an awesome weapon!

Thinking of even doing the Robar treatment on it. What do you all think?

5. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

I have the sub compact in 9mm and the full size in .45 both are excellent shooters. I used the 9mm for EDC for a while but it's a bit "chunky" as I usually wear casual sport shirts at work and if I pull my belt tight enough to conceal it my a$$ goes numb :p

6. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Do you have a IWB or other holster for sub-compact you would sell me? Can't seem to put my finger on one

7. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter