Anyone had an American Tactical handgun?

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by Westy, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Westy

Westy New Member

I've been looking for a Beretta Centurion to add to my Beretta collection and see CDNN has American Tactical Centurions on sale for $ 299.99.

Never heard of them. Anyone had any experience with them? I have a gut feeling I should keep looking for a real Beretta but had to ask.

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      35.6 KB
      Views:
  2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I would stick with your gut feeling, i haven't personally handled any ATI pistols but have heard of some reliability issues.

3. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

I didn't know about them until I used Google.
    Check here
    [ame=http://www.google.com/search?q=American+Tactical+Centurion&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a]American Tactical Centurion - Google Search[/ame]

4. Billy9mm

Billy9mm Member Supporter

I have looked at one of ATI 1911's seems to be a fairly nice gun as far as machine work; a buddy has one said he has had no problems. Dont know about the 92c. Believe more research would have to be done.

5. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

I have had a C92 for about 8 months now & love it -
    Has run 100% with any ammo i've had on hand ;)
    Beretta 92 grips 'n clips (yes I said clips) work perfectly-

[​IMG]

6. Westy

Westy New Member

I think I'm going to have to give them a call tomorrow. Can a civi buy a handgun from them (CDNN) and have it sent to an FFL or does the order have to be placed by an FFL?

7. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

I've bought a couple from CDNN - Just supply them with a current FFL of your choice & they'll ship your gun to them. They keep the FFL's on file as long as the FFL is current :cool:

8. Westy

Westy New Member

I see they also have a BHP clone for $329, but it sounds like it's a "franken-gun".