Firearms Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a spare standard barrel nut? I can't seem to find one locally and I don't want to wait 3 weeks to get one from brownell's. I'm willing to pay. I have stuff I can trade for it to, just let me know what you need!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
AgentTikki said:
Anyone got a spare standard barrel nut? I can't seem to find one locally and I don't want to wait 3 weeks to get one from brownell's. I'm willing to pay. I have stuff I can trade for it to, just let me know what you need!
Tiki,
I'm going by my LGS that specializes in AR parts Tomorrow, I'll check it out.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tiki,
I'm going by my LGS that specializes in AR parts Tomorrow, I'll check it out.
Id really appreciate that.

Please find out for me if they'd be willing to ship. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Ahh for the AR. When I read the header I thought you were talking about a Savage bolt action. :)

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Ive got one that is a little beatup. It was put on a friend's gun by magilla gorilla. He wanted a ff tube that needed a special nut and didnt want the old one back. If you cant find one you want relatively soon shoot me a pm. Ill eveb clean the threads up so it goes on smooth. Cant do much about the toolmarks on the outside though

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive got one that is a little beatup. It was put on a friend's gun by magilla gorilla. He wanted a ff tube that needed a special nut and didnt want the old one back. If you cant find one you want relatively soon shoot me a pm. Ill eveb clean the threads up so it goes on smooth. Cant do much about the toolmarks on the outside though
FUNCTION >>> FORM

I'll take it JohM. Just trying to finish up a build, Don't really care how it looks.

you know what I have some items, I can trade or gift. Anyone interested in starting a Free to A Good Home.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got

An A2 Half birdcage standard flash hider (unshot, just a few cosmetic scratches when removing it)
standard PSA pistol grips
standard trigger gaurds
YHM Spectre low profile gas block
Sadlack low profile gas block

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If your ever south of L.A , there's a place called Southcoast Outdoorsman. It is if off the 55 and Chapman. They only carry AR stuff.thats were I'm trying to go to check.
I appreciate the heads up. Orange is only about an hour from me.

You must be pretty close by. You ever goto Riflegear in Fountain Valley? Another great place imo.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Trade it for the flash hider i need one for my a1 upper its got the full birdcage and i dont have a spare half. Just slap it in the mail and we will call it even on shipping. Let me make sure its fully servicable since im working off a very bad memmory and no where near my gunparts atm.

Ill pm you tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Trade it for the flash hider i need one for my a1 upper its got the full birdcage and i dont have a spare half. Just slap it in the mail and we will call it even on shipping. Let me make sure its fully servicable since im working off a very bad memmory and no where near my gunparts atm.

Ill pm you tomorrow.
This works for me! Just pm me the details. Much appreciated!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.