Anyone got a spare........

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by AgentTikki, Feb 20, 2013.

1. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Anyone got a spare standard barrel nut? I can't seem to find one locally and I don't want to wait 3 weeks to get one from brownell's. I'm willing to pay. I have stuff I can trade for it to, just let me know what you need!

2. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

Tiki,
    I'm going by my LGS that specializes in AR parts Tomorrow, I'll check it out.

3. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Id really appreciate that.

Please find out for me if they'd be willing to ship. Thanks!

4. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

If your ever south of L.A , there's a place called Southcoast Outdoorsman. It is if off the 55 and Chapman. They only carry AR stuff.thats were I'm trying to go to check.

5. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Ahh for the AR. When I read the header I thought you were talking about a Savage bolt action. :)

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

Ive got one that is a little beatup. It was put on a friend's gun by magilla gorilla. He wanted a ff tube that needed a special nut and didnt want the old one back. If you cant find one you want relatively soon shoot me a pm. Ill eveb clean the threads up so it goes on smooth. Cant do much about the toolmarks on the outside though

7. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

FUNCTION >>> FORM

I'll take it JohM. Just trying to finish up a build, Don't really care how it looks.

you know what I have some items, I can trade or gift. Anyone interested in starting a Free to A Good Home.

8. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

I've got

An A2 Half birdcage standard flash hider (unshot, just a few cosmetic scratches when removing it)
    standard PSA pistol grips
    standard trigger gaurds
    YHM Spectre low profile gas block
    Sadlack low profile gas block

9. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

I appreciate the heads up. Orange is only about an hour from me.

You must be pretty close by. You ever goto Riflegear in Fountain Valley? Another great place imo.

10. JonM

JonM Moderator

Trade it for the flash hider i need one for my a1 upper its got the full birdcage and i dont have a spare half. Just slap it in the mail and we will call it even on shipping. Let me make sure its fully servicable since im working off a very bad memmory and no where near my gunparts atm.

Ill pm you tomorrow.

11. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

I'm at Rifle Gear almost every week. I hit up around 10-15 gun stores a week.

12. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Hardcore! I like it !

13. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

My buddy just left Southcoast Outdoorsman and said they have 14 in stock. I have not had a chance to go. It might be worth the drive to get it.

14. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

This works for me! Just pm me the details. Much appreciated!:D

15. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

Just PM you