Firearms Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
like the title says, im in south dakota and have a couple aks but never built one myself. was wondering if anyone on here is from SD, northern NE, western ia, or MN or ND and has the know how and would want to help a guy build two some day/teach me. Ive built ars, worked on diff guns and stuff so not useless. lol could pay to help show me how! or if anyone just wants to shoot in east river south dakota let me know!

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
I can put you in contact with an LGS / AK manufacturer here in Cedar Rapids IA if you wish. That's the best I can do.

Font Trigger Line Electronic device Air gun

Font Screenshot Number Circle Parallel

Reactions: Rifling82

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I can put you in contact with an LGS / AK manufacturer here in Cedar Rapids IA if you wish. That's the best I can do.
i messaged them, so we'll see how much they want to assemble a kit. can they build one for someone on a completed 80% lower without a serial number? or is that manufacturing to where it would have to be registered?

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Dave is closed on Mondays

He will pick up the phone if you call during business hours Tues-Sat

Much of his business is building custom AKs ( his own brand ) for his customers.

Reactions: Rifling82

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dave is closed on Mondays

He will pick up the phone if you call during business hours Tues-Sat

Much of his business is building custom AKs ( his own brand ) for his customers.
i emailed him so well see what he says. i have a couple ak kits already i want assembled so i kinda doubt he'll want to but we'll see!

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Btw @IowaShooter Dave replied today, said it is like 400$+ for labor to build one. So probably not going to do that. Could buy all the tools needed and a couple lowers for the price of one assembly. His rifles look really nice though! May have to buy a completed one. Thanks anyways!
Yep- his cost $ 900-1100

Nice they are ... But my $600 models work for me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts