Anyone familiar w/NHM-91 Norinco

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by aktommysks, Aug 30, 2011.

1. aktommysks

aktommysks New Member

Just picked up an NHM-91 for $500 don't know if thats a good price or not. Gun is in very nice all original. Been doing some research seem's to be a very nice weapon. Just looking for some imput and advise on after market parts. It did not come w/bipod. Any help and imput would be very much appreciated.

2. chevyforlife1972nova

chevyforlife1972nova New Member

I own one

Its a very fun gun thumb hole stock or did someone switch it out mine looks like a rpk when i bought it 500 was a great price thats what wasr-10's are going for great buy

3. aktommysks

aktommysks New Member

Nhm-91

No it still has thumbhole, long barrel, i guess if it didn't have thumbhole it would look more like an rpk. I haven't been able to shoot yet, but it's good to hear it shoots well. I did some research and all sounds good a heavy barrel and receiver. Yea your right if wasr's are going for $500, then i did well.
    Thanks chrvy4 life for the feed back.

4. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Good buy. The Norincos are rugged, dependable rifles.

They might not be "pretty," but every time you press the trigger, it says "bang." :)

5. aktommysks

aktommysks New Member

Your right pretty not," and with the 20" barrel it looks kinda goofy, but i did, get to shoot and was getting 2" grouping shooting 3 shots at 100yds, and my old eyes don't help, also i don't get to shoot enough, and like with anything you can never practise enough. I think because the length of the barrel and it's thickness helps with the accuracy. I feel like i got the best of both worlds reliability of the AK, and accuracy of AR. Not quite up to AR as far as accuracy but damn close...