Anyone ever shot a rock rivers lar-9 car A2/A4

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by Myke2209, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Myke2209

Myke2209 New Member

Been looking seen some at gun shows look like lots of fun

2. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Sure have! Built one for my son and grandson three years ago for Christmas. 100% Rock River Arms in a 16" A4 and put an EOTech on it. It is a tac driver! I built it for them since they live in the city and have a couple of indoor gun ranges and they can not handle high power rifle rounds. Works great for them since they can shoot even in the winter in Indiana when the weather is bad. Let me tell you the little rifle shoots fantastic. Of Course the ranges they shoot on are 25-50 yard ranges but it will stack them even with cheap 9mm ammo. I had some fiocchi ammo which I will never buy again!:eek: I think they load them with powder and coal dust! :D Dirtiest 9mm ammunition I have ever seen! And God I bought a case of it!

3. smoooth308

smoooth308 New Member

They sound like fun. Been meaning to pick up something similar so I can shoot for a little cheaper when I feel like something bigger than the .22

Would love to hear some more reviews on this one or one that is similar. Reliability, accuracy etc...

4. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

I have an Olympic Arms .45 acp upper, it is lots of fun to shoot. It is easy to see the holes in the paper at 25 to 50 yards.