anyone else still feel fat?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by matt g, Nov 29, 2008.

1. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

I ate way too much Thursday night and drank my share of 3 cases of wine and 4 of beer. Last night, after helping consume another half case of wine and a case of beer, I was forced to go to the Chinese buffet.

I feel like I need to puke or go run 15 miles or something. How are you guys feeling?

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Got a planned meeting with a trainer at the gym on Monday. I feel, and resemble, the Pillsbury Dough Boy at the moment....

Damn you Ham and Turkey for tasting so delicious. *shaking fist*

JD

3. matt g

My family took it one step further and had ham, turkey and a prime rib. I'm not sure why they feel the need to do that to me.

4. bkt

bkt New Member

Just went for a run in the park with the dog and it felt good. Now, if I can keep away from the leftovers for dinner tonight and have a salad or something, maybe I can start to deflate....

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I'm sure it's some traditional form of inflation... LOL

I was so full on Thursday night I felt like I needed a stomach pump. We had WAY too much of all the right stuff. I ate all day and then on the way home had to stop and get some Pepto. I am sure I consumed, probably, 8500 calories in food alone. I was driving, so no drinking involved... LOL

Today on the other hand -- it's Transporter 3 and I don't have to drive. Sippy Cup with Bacardi for JD!! LOL

6. matt g

Big Gulp of Coke and a fifth of rum sounds like it would make for a rough Sunday.

Normally, I'd be on board, but I've got 2 screaming kids that are both teething. I'd end up slitting my own throat if I had to deal with these 2 severely hung over.

7. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Any additional ass I grew from Thanksgiving dinner was frozen off last night on the Chesapeake Bay, NOT catching huge stripers. And that's not a typo.

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I am not a big turkey eater. But I can cook the hell out of them. Cooked mine on the grill. After a nice soothing rubdown with my special blend of 15 herbs and spices.

I did eat 2 slices pumpkin pie and 2 of cherry pie (NO you pervert that kind of cherry pie).

Next year I am going to brine it and then cook it on the grill. Might even pop it on the rotisserie

9. junho806

junho806 New Member

maybe it because I'm still young...
    but I'm in the best shape of my life
    :D
    155 lbs
    5"9'
    6% body fat
    max bench 250
    can run a mile in 5 minutes
    can swim a mile (66 laps) in 25 minutes (about 37 seconds per lap)
    ;)

oh and i'm swimmer and i'm young so my metabolism is off the charts
    i ate my share of turkey as well...
    haha

10. matt g

Get married and wait 10 years, Report back after that.

11. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

male or female, if your a chic im scared of you, benchin 250

12. matt g

She is smokin' hot, can bench 250+ and shoots 2 1/2" groups at 100 yards through open sights with her AR. You should be scared.

Sorry Junho, couldn't help myself.

13. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

Errrr.... guys, Junho is a Dude.

I didn't stuff myself silly with turkey. I did raid the pumpkin pie 3 times though.

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Quote for Truth right there. We were all built for speed and power at one point.

Not too many Randy Coutures running around out there in the real world I am afraid. :eek:

15. junho806

junho806 New Member

hahaha i'm a dude

hahaha no problemo

hahaha
    hopefully i will still be around here
    i'm currently training to do some ironman competitions and hope to eventually run a few marathons in the near future
    i guess i haven't lived long enough yet haha

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  16. leappy

leappy New Member

You should stop taking beer for one year… hehehe!

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Sooooo, it's been two and a half weeks. Been watching the alcohol intake, been watching the amount of food, been eating smaller portions, been drinking so much water there is now a lake in Minnesota that is a dry bed AND been hitting the gym 2 to 3 days a week.

Jumped on the old scale this morning to see how I was "Doing"

I gained 1.5 friggin pounds!! NOT LOST - oh no, I gained weight.

"F" ing awesome. Loving this new routine... but my clothes are fitting better, so at least that's something... :rolleyes:

18. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Oh stop whining Big D I stopped smoking and gained 25. Now I am offically a fat pig.

I need to go to the gym but man that takes effort and I don't like that.

19. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

You been hanging out with Col. Sanders???

20. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LOL - But there is some good scenery at the gym, trust me on that...