Anyone close to Benning Boy

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bobbyb13, Jun 15, 2009.

1. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

I would appreciate if you would stop by, and cut his little toe off for posting that freaking spider thread.:eek: Do it slow.

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Dang bobby, it's just a spider....

3. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

You're right, cut both little toes off! Or one nut.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

That was no damn spider. :mad:

That was some kind of mutant.... most likely grown during the Bush Adminstration in their Secret Bunkers....:cool:

5. spittinfire

are you referring to the spider or Nancy Pelosi?

6. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Both, A spider is a freaking Spider.

7. spittinfire

I do agree.

8. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Technically not a spider. An arachnid related to spiders and scorpions. The pic of the two "spiders" being dangled by the soldier is photoshopped. They do not actually get that big.

I am no fan of spiders but am, in fact, a recovering Arachnaphobic. There was a time, not too long ago, that a picture like that would send my heart rate through the roof along with my blood pressure. Education, my friend, is the key to recovery. Learn all you can about these creepy critters and you will be well on the road to recovery. I have been known to expend a 2 3/4" 000 buckshot round to remove one large garden spider. You know the kind, the ones that have the zig zag in the middle of the web. Around here they grow big enough to register on bathroom scales. They give me the creeps but I no longer feel compelled to vaporize them with a 12 ga contact wound.

But, with that said, for the right price I have a pair of garden shears that could be put to good use. I can cut as slow as you wish.

Benning- For the right price, I will actually clean the shears first.

9. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Thats why God made 28 gauge. :D

Also, you should make Benny pay to get them sharpened first.

10. jng2985

jng2985 New Member

scared my eyes for life.. I say eye for an eye, maybe a nut will suffice:D

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Say what you will. I'm the E.F. Hutton of new threads.

The title was explicit enough. It wasn't a thread about rainbows and lollipops. And yet it was viewed extensively, replied to extensively, spawned a timely and thought provoking avatar, and maybe brought us all a little closer.

It's not easy to open up to a bunch of rugged manly men and say "You know what guys, I don't like spiders that eat your flesh." But I did. A man has feelings, and hopes, and dreams, and yes, even fears.

(Big finish time, watch it) I'm sorry that I developed this fear of this particular spider. I blame it on six months of doing my part in the Multinational Force Observers, where we were given orange berets to make it easier for bad guys to get that head shot, being kept from all female contact (except for 3 days in Tel Aviv, but that's a bunker thread) and burning our own feces to keep America safe. I realize the best way to repay somebody for this is to cut off his nuts.

Well go ahead. I've already given one to Lance Armstrong, and if Robo takes one, I'll have 2 left.

Live Strong, Lance.

12. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

You good sir, have just won, one internet.
    [​IMG]

13. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

See, there's always a bright side.

Thank you, Ubergopher.:D

14. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Thank you Benning, Thank you for your service, burning $hitters sucks. Please allow the man to retain all parts with my apologies. Spider freaked me so bad I forgot who I was talking to. JUST PLEASE NO MORE FREAKING SPIDERS. Bless you my friend.

15. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

No Bobby, thank you for your wisdom and compassion. I know that spiders get to us on a primal level, they do with me at least.

No apologies are needed, my friend.:eek:

16. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Very Honerable of you Benning. Accepted, and humbled. Let us move on.:D

17. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Oh, and by the way...

Attached Files:

18. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

You low down, dirty, egg sucking, no count DAWG. He!!'s fire get all four of em. Shutter. Another thread to avoid now.

19. spittinfire

Benning, I congradulate you sir. Two threads on the same topic that have made me smile a number of times. Well done!

20. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

The delicious irony is that this is Bobby's thread. The guy that hates spiders the most is the one responsible.

I'm gonna get some milk, pour it on this bowl of irony, and eat it up Yum!

Scrumptious!