Anyone buying up AR lower??

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by Stillersfan, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Stillersfan

Stillersfan New Member

Anyone buying up AR lowers??

Just wanted to know where to buy a few good AR lowers and decents prices before you can get'm ... Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  2. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

3. dwmiller

dwmiller Well-Known Member Supporter

You must be joking, prices went through the roof after the election and the waiting lists from the three suppliers i use is 3-6 weeks. Should have bought a couple months ago....

4. Stillersfan

Stillersfan New Member

You can still get'm. I got a Bushmaster lower 556 for $145 last week. They are out there. Just need to look. Thats the reason for the post. ;)

5. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

yes you can still get them but the prices are way up over this time last yr. I was buying mil spec t-6 alum lowers for $49 this time last yr . take a look where they are all at price wise now :confused: If you want or need one dont keep waiting there not getting any cheaper and not as plentiful like they used to be

6. Stillersfan

Stillersfan New Member

I really want to buy 2 more, so if you know where I can get'm it would be appreciated. :)

7. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

PSA has them for $99 and in stock . Thats about as cheap as it gets most anything cheaper than that which would be about $79 is out of stock at all the venders I shop at

8. Stillersfan

Stillersfan New Member

Thanks .. I appreciate that!

9. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Check with Silverado113. I bought a Stag lower from him earlier this year. I'm sure he has a line on some. Now I need to get going on gathering up the rest of the parts for it.

10. Stillersfan

Stillersfan New Member

Thank you Sir! :)

11. locutus

Get 'em now, and get a bunch of 'em!:D:D

12. DavidB

DavidB New Member

You can order them direct from tactical machining in deland Fl. They manufacture them for a lot of different companies. My kid brother actually works there and gets an employee discount. They are running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to try and keep up with demand. They also do 80% lowers and custom engraving.

13. Stillersfan

Stillersfan New Member

That actually maybe a better way to go. I was reading their website and says that you dont legally need an FFL. Sounds good to me. :D

14. Stillersfan

Stillersfan New Member

Went to the site and unfortunately everything is "Out of Stock". Good find though!

15. collector_rob

collector_rob New Member

16. niteglock

niteglock New Member

Hawktech arms still has 7 spikes tactical with the bullet markings available. That's where I got mine. Overpriced a little but if you need one fast. There ya go. 125.00. My first build is done. I thought the same as you and found all spikes parts. Bought the mid length upper from someone in Texas as private sale on website. Got lucky. 509.00

17. locutus

The law considers the lower receiver to be the GUN!

I would be very chary about buying them online. They come under the Brady background check system. No way around that.

18. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Thanks for the recommendation Scott.