Anyone Attending 2010 Shot Show?

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by Dzscubie, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Is anyone else from the group other than me attending the 2010 Shot Show in Las Vegas in January? I am driving my RV out there and am staying at the KOA behind Circus Circus for the show and would like to meet anyone else that is going. Hell, I'll even buy the first round or two. :rolleyes:

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

As it stands today, myself and Mrs. JD will be there. Not sure of where we are staying though....:cool:

JD

3. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

JD,

Keep in touch and if agreeable would like to meet you and your lovely Mrs. JD. Linda can't go (work schedule) so I will be flying solo. Will talk to you after the first of the year.

4. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Let's see, RV at the KOA BEHIND Circus Circus and Las Vegas? I would not take the woman either....JD may have to rethink this party! :D

5. ScottG

ScottG New Member

Just yards away from Crazy Horse II.....:p

Yeah guys, come alone. That's what they have the private booths for....

6. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Ill be there if I dont get pulled away.

7. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Alright!! The time is here. I'm leaving in about 7 hours for Las Vegas for the Shot Show.

As I stated on my first post I will be in my new RV (maiden trip) at the KOA behind Circus Circus. :)

I would like to meet any forum members who are in Vegas, buy you a drink and shoot the sh*t (Tango would be a good topic). :rolleyes: :D

If you would like to meet drop me an email at Shawn.goggin@dhs.gov and it will go to my duty blackberry (even if I’m driving) and I will send you my cell number.

BTW I have a full fridge of cold libations if you want to stop by and see my and Linda’s new RV. :D

Hope to meet a few members there.

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

We are going to have to skip this year, and it pisses me off. Next year I, at least, am going for sure. *growl*

Take lots of camera phone pictures if you can. They usually aren't too hard on folks doing that without a press pass.

Have fun!!

JD

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Hey scubie, pick me up a free beer cozy for bottles....you can even send it to me by COD. :D

10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I think I still have one or two from the last time I went. Let me dig through my stuff this weekend and I will PM you if I still have them. :p

JD

11. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Umm, yeah. You said that a while ago...:eek: LMAO

12. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Did I?? I honestly don't remember, but I got about 10 requests for SHOT show stuff from the last time I went. :eek:

I got a Nighthawk Customs can kooze in green and white and a FUSION ( I think it was ammo or something like that ) in black and orange. I also got a Benelli DVDVD and a Cold Steel "Sword Proof" DVDVD from the last time I went. :confused: *shrug*

Free to a good home.... LOL

13. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Not a problem bro I collect them to, any special one you woul like?

14. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Any ole cool one would do. :D

15. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Show starts tomorrow, I'll post up things I see as the week goes along.

16. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Scubie, see what the buzz is with the 458 SOCOM. RRA is the mfg building the uppers.

Is this something that's going to stick around or will it be a flash in the pan?

See if RRA has any show specials for the SOCOM upper.

.458 SOCOM CAR A4 Upper Half Item#: SOC0370X
    Options: Hogue Free Float Tube, Black|Smith Vortex Flash Hider|Gas Buster with Big Latch

Or just enjoy yourself and have another brown bottle!

17. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

You got it Cane, I was going to look into the 458 SOCOM myself. Will report back tomorrow, one problem tho. Photos are not allowed unless your a member of the press so won't be able to take any pictures, can't bandit it becaues I'm on official business and can't take the chance of getting kicked out. Hope you understand.

18. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Thanks scubie, and no problem with the photos!

[​IMG] [​IMG]