Anybody have 15.00 lying around?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by DodgerBlue, Mar 9, 2012.

1. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

I never have had Paypal and I do want to be a supporting member.

Can somebody help me out? I can get you out a US Postal money order this Monday for the cost.

If nobody is able to help maybe Notdku and the crew can make up some "Supporting members in spirit" stickers.

2. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

Can I also be a 'Supporting member in spirit'

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

its free to create an account just need a credit card or checking account.

i use one but i dont leave my cc info attached to it. once i make a purchase i remove my info. i dont really trust pay pal but its convienent at times. i use a low limit credit card from cabelas for online buying. i dont carry a balance on it.

anyway its not hard to do paypal

4. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

JonM, that's my trouble. I don't even want to open an account. It's not the money (NBA/NFL players laugh in background) it's just I wanna support but don't yet another source of my info out there. Somebody that has an account maybe will hook me up.

If not, maybe there's a way to send Notdku or whoever a check or M.O. directly?

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I believe you can send Notdku a M.O. PM him and ask him.

6. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Thank You! I first was leary about saying thank you. I dindn't want to start a wave of people asking the same thing and what not. But I asked another member cause I was feeling bad for not giving thanks and I was given the ok to say thanks.

So Thanks! Feel free to contact me so I can say thank you a little more and get the info for pay back.

I love this place and its people.

7. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Welcome to the kewl kidz club Dodger ;) ... now get in the bunker and entertain us!!! :cool:

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Saying thanks is always appreciated. But I can almost guarantee you that you'll never know who your benefactor is.