Any U.K. Members ?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Clayton, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Clayton

Clayton New Member

As the title says, are there any other U.K. members to this forum ?

Who are you and where about in the U.K. ?

Steve ( Liverpool )

2. Boris

Boris New Member

UK members

Yes originally from Chester (still have an office) now in Brittany, France (22 Dept). But having great difficulty getting around this site. Personally I'd rather be at the range than on the PC so my stills are somewhat limited in this area?

3. pioneer461

pioneer461 New Member

Look out Boris, it's a trap. Clayton is really MI-5 wanting to know where the gun owners are.

[​IMG]

:cool:

4. Boris

Boris New Member

Who Me?

Too late mate they already know where I'm at!.........

5. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Now didn't I tell you to keep quiet about this :mad:

I'm on a secrect mission to make sure any British people don't get enjoyment out of this vile pastime :p

Good to find a u.k. member Boris, And Chester aint a million miles away from me.

What type of shooting do you partake in ?

Steve

6. Boris

Boris New Member

Well my folks, bless them are still in Chester and I keep an office there, but my residence is in France so although complicated shooting is not a problem for residents. I am a pistol shooter mainly and a collector (Colt 1851 Navies), but I do quite a bit of rifle shooting. I would like to do a little hunting but the Le Chasse exam is difficult if you don't write or read French well (there is no assistance of course this is france). But because I travel with the job I really need to keep a skill level up and I have a great club with all week access and next to no one down there.

We moved back from Texas with the business about 5 years ago as I was fed up throwing money at immigration lawyers who where just taking the piss, could move back to the UK because of the firearms issue, so I ended up here. I have given up attempting to relocate to the US even though I have a spe******t occupation. Firearms are individually licenced here and the catagory system is a little complicated but once a resident you just have to join a club and follow the paper trail.

7. marlin.45

marlin.45 New Member

Hi Steve, and I guess you are the same Clayton off the AG BBS? I am under the same pseudonym as I use on there is that is the case? ;)

Paul