Firearms Talk banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
There are lots of different forums and some are very specific. Type in almost any type of gun and add the word forum and search and you will likely find one. For example just think of a word like chihuahua and add the word forum to that. I did not search it but I can almost guarantee there is a chihuahua forum.

·
Premium Member
7,312 Posts

ellis

Reactions: Notrighty

·
Administrator
26,867 Posts
Hi Heath! Yeah, there are a number of other fora that are based around firearms- some good, some I would not belong to. Many are concentrating on one particular TYPE of firearms, such as Winchesters/ Rugers, or shotgun/AR/full auto. Rimfire Central even has one for rimfires only, broken into subcategory by maker.

How about you give us a hint of what KIND of firearm are you looking at? Help us narrow the field somewhat.

·
Premium Member
S&W 637-2, M&P sheild 9mm
12,577 Posts
Nothing personal Heath, but this is like going to look at a Ford truck at a Ford dealer, then asking the Ford salesman what Chevy has to offer.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I’m interested in anything
I am a collector
OK, you like to collect things, that’s a start. I like to collect vintage Lee Classic Loaders. I went to the google bar and typed in” Lee Classic Loader Forum” and myriad of firearms forums popped up.
Just let me say you must be new to forums of any kind and I don’t mean that in a facetious way I assure you. With that being said here is a little forum etiquette for you- it really isn’t proper to come on a forum and ask the members what would be another forum to join on the same subject. It gives the felling that the forum is not up to your liking. Now if you stick around and amass some posts, start a few threads on subjects or even ***** and moan about some subjects then all that adds to your credence. You become “one of the boys” if you will.
So, stick around and start some threads in the off topic area of your non-firearm related collections. You just might find some members with the same interests and can lead you to the forums that you seek.
Of course if they are firearm related them go to the sub-forum for that area of interest post away. There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum and someone on here will have the answer.
I hope this helps and welcome aboard.

·
Administrator
34,618 Posts
21 - 40 of 45 Posts