Any opinions on Fiocchi ammo?

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by dgray64, Jul 3, 2011.

1. dgray64

dgray64 New Member

I have always liked the Fiocchi ammo that I have tried, but it is normally more expensive than the competition. I like it because it's fairly clean and it is usually a little hotter load than the competition. I ran into some on sale here in Ohio this weekend while visiting my daughter. It was marked at $10.99 for 124g hollow points. I had to get it. I just wondered is anyone has had any bad or positive experiences with this brand of ammo. Thanks.

Dave

2. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

I bought a brick of Fiocchi 22WMR ammo,and it shoots great out of all my 22WMR rifles and pistols.
    I handload all of my centerfire ammo,so I can't say anything about it.

3. Car54

Car54 New Member

I've never had a problem with Fiocchi. I don't use it all the time but I'll buy it when it's on sale.

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I have used it without any problems.

5. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

I love Fiocchi's ammunition. I've had no problems with their ammunition as a matter of fact I found that their 16 gauge ammunition work better in my Remington shotgun than any other brand.

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I've used their .45ACP, .357 magnum, .38 special and 9 millimeter and it was all clean and accurate. Right now, I have some .45 and .357 sitting here.

7. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

I have a couple of their "Canned Heat" 12 ga. cyalum tracer rounds that I am dying to use, just haven't had a chance to get out to the range with them. I have seen them used during the day and they are very visible.

Attached Files:

8. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

The clays team I'm on at school only uses Fiocchi White Rhino 12ga. 7 1/2 shot shells....prior to this I used to shoot Winchester light 1oz. 8shot.....I only buy fiocchi now....out of the couple thousand shells I shot at school...never had a single missfire and they were pretty clean

9. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

The times i have used Fiocchi ammo i have never had a single issue.