Any one shot funny deer like these?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by 94browninghunt, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

I killed a 5x1 last yr, muledeer buck a very heavy in mass on the 5 point side, with a 15 inch tall spike on the other, my wife killed a antalope this yr thats prongs were on the back of the horns not the front he is very cool lookin. I love mass an trash bucks tho, they just look awesome all funky horned

2. 94browninghunt

94browninghunt New Member

I shot a buck that had a 8 inch spike on one side and an almost horizontal spike on the other side :)

Muliemaster, lucky guy you are, a wife into hunting :)...trying to get my gf to like hunting, at least she likes shooting haha

3. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

My wife is a serious hunter like me but this yr had to stay local, serious truck accident she broke her hip an left leg in 3 places so she didnt go with us for colorado an tex an wyoming, but she got a speed goat at the house

4. 94browninghunt

Wow...how is she recovering? Hope she gets back hunting again soon :)

5. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Long road she has 1 more sugery on her leg an she will be good to go which is good I was gone 8 weeks this yr huntin so it gets kinda lonely without momma but my daughter went for 3 weeks, so that was awesome

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

does it have to be funny like that? It can't be funny like this? I told him to stop riding that thing around my yard.

Attached Files:

7. 94browninghunt

Mulie: Good father-daughter bonding time...my dad is a sucker for my sis :( let her take the first shot if she asks :( are you like that? or is it kinda competitive?

Trip286: thats not even funny, its scary :( imagine that in your room when your sleeping...staring down at you

8. trip286

trip286 New Member

Screw you dude, now I aint gonna sleep for a week. :)

9. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

I have killed a good many elk deer an speed goats in my time so I give her the first shot just to watch her grow into a true hunter is worth any horns to me, plus it gives me a reason to buy all those non resident tags.

10. 94browninghunt

Good reasons, btw what do you hunt antelope with?

11. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

A marlin x7 of course;) Mikes babygirl has him wrapped around her little finger.

God didnt make all men equal colonel sam colt did

12. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

I shot a decent little buck w my bow that i thought was a six point but turned out to have 3 on one side and a 10" spike with 7 scorable points growing out of its base two years ago. Sadly i made a good shot with BAD broadheads. Didnt find him till 2 weeks later during rifle season. Word to the wise-dont shoot dear with those cheap $9 walmart broadheads.

13. 94browninghunt

Marlinman: Haha, yea seems like muliemaster is a sucker to his babygirl, but i think its good :). I tried my hand at bow hunting last year...shot a 6 point buck, with a well placed shot, he ran off at least another 200-250 yards...and it was almost past hunting hours. didn't find him until two days later, so im gonna stick to hunting with guns :).

I like marlin x7's one of my friends own it...i shoot it at the range sometimes.

14. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

browning, stop shooting your friends X7! go buy you one and you will want another one! whoops! that's what happened to me! but seriously, the Marlin X7's are one of the great rifles to come along in what they call an entry level rifle, but after owning three of them so far, the only thing entry level about them is price!

15. PatrickHarrison

PatrickHarrison New Member

Hell yall talk bout x7 nything with a mossberg 4x4 damn thats a beauty of a gun

16. PatrickHarrison

PatrickHarrison New Member

image-1328019258.jpg

image-695827118.jpg

Now these are halarious deer

17. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

the mossberg 4x4 is an improved version of the ATR100. not a bad rifle, for someone on a budget, and also the one i had in 30-06 was very accurate with handloaded ammo i made for it. it IMO is better suited for someone who wanted a good accurate hunting rifle without going bankrupt, but as i am more of a target shooter, the marlin X7's have a better stock and recoil pad than the mossberg's for absorbing recoil.

18. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

The mossberg 4x4 also have alot less QC on their parts. They arent made to be shot 2 or 300 times a year like marlins are. The extractors are crappy but do work. Until about round 300. Firing pin springs are good for about the same.

19. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Was he walking in circles?