Any Gunsmithing classes nearby?

Discussion in 'Arkansas Gun Forum' started by RonPaul2012, Aug 1, 2012.

1. RonPaul2012

RonPaul2012 New Member

Hey, I live in Conway (35mins north of Little Rock) and I was wondering if there are any Gunsmithing Schools / Vocational Schools with Gunsmithing courses in Arkansas!

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

If you do a search I believe we have a sticky covering gunsmithing schools.

3. gnbrown97

gnbrown97 New Member

Gunsmith Schools'

:p:):)
    :)Hey Ron I am Gene Brown, Jacksonville. I could not find a GS school in AR. Let me tell you what I am doing. I enrolled in on-line school, Ashworth College, Ga 4 GS. Cost about $800 on an easy pay plan. Got a pretty diploma in as short as 3 month, took me 7 month. You will know know you need a professional course. I enrolled in American Gunsmith Institute pro course. On a pay plan about $2,500, very reasonable. This is a very comprehensive, in depth, DVD course with a lot of school support. Excellent course. Then enroll in local vo-tech 4 machine shop course and welding and you will be on your way. I am an old man by numbers and always wanted to do GS. So now I am pursing GS. My e-mail, gnbrown97@gmail.com. Hope this helps. I am a brand new member to this forum. Good Luck!:D

4. RonPaul2012

RonPaul2012 New Member

I'll definitely keep in touch! I'm only 17, but I recognize the fact that our 2nd Amendment is "in the cross-hairs" by political whores and the District of Corruption. There must be those of us that can revive the 2nd Amendment!

5. RonPaul2012

RonPaul2012 New Member

So Brown, how's the online school working for ya? It seems to me that gunsmithing would be very hands-on and I don't have like, ya know, every gun known to man in order to work with :p

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012