any guns with '' names ''

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by powg, Jan 11, 2011.

1. powg

powg New Member

just wondering if anybody had pet names for any of thier guns ?my duck gun super x 2 goes by'' jerry lee '' aka tha killer

2. freefall

freefall New Member

I sometimes refer to my .338 from my bear guiding days as my "business rifle". When my daughter was under 5 we had "Greasy" tractor and "Noisy" truck. For the most part I'm not into naming inanimate objects.

3. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Whatever 1911 currently has the .460 kit installed is referred to as "Boomer"...

4. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I used to call my machinegun "Piglet." Does that count?

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I name everyone of my guns.

If you don't your a douche.... :D

6. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

My 1911 is named Denise, my .38 is named Krista, and my AR is simply "The Squirrel Slayer". None of the rest have names because the don't get shot regularly. I am trying to come up with a good name for my 870 though is it gets a bit of use.

7. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

No pet names, but I have called them all a few rather choice names when they start acting up and don't perform as they should. ;)

8. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

The name of my revolver is Marie. http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3290/img0033up.jpg
    I plan on putting the name on the left side just in front of the cylinder.

While not a huge CoD fan I love the name of ______'s (don't know his name) 1911. http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp...all-of-duty-black-ops-walkthrough-artwork.jpg
    I like it enough that I am pondering on naming my future 1911 Sally and having it wrote on the side (not by scratches mind you).

As a joke to my brother I have been calling my tomahawk Anna.

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

My Colt 460 Rowland is named Fenrir.

10. powg

powg New Member

the name game

my blue mod 29 .44 mag 8.5 barrel is named'' travis b''. my tacticalized 7600 pump .308 is ''hammer''.my 870 utility /tactical is'' bernadine'' black and mean

11. Texanbybirth

Texanbybirth New Member

I gave my EDCs names so that we can talk about them in public without alarming people. Sitting in church, my wife can ask where "Carrie" is without alarming others. It keeps my 9 year old from alarming people in public also.

Carrie is my Kahr.
    Little Rue is my LCP.
    My P85 is Rue, but I only use the names when I carry and the P85 is a little cumbersome for CC.

12. powg

powg New Member

name game

we name our deer stands at my lease too ....''meat locker'' #1 and #2 ,''bone collector'' , ''sledgehammer'', ''2-man '' and ''chun lee's chinese laundry''

13. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

My .45-70 Guide Gun is "Big Medicine"
    My Colt A2 Gov't Carbine is "American Express" don't leave home with out it.

14. powg

powg New Member

robo ....is the man

spoken like a true Texan! check out grizzlycustomguns.com .....love their levers . they got a kick azz mag ext tube for the 870 too ...heavy duty .

15. GEORGIA

GEORGIA New Member

My TRP is named Allison (named after my transmission)
    My Mossberg 590 is Som Bitch!