Any Gamers Here?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by user4, Sep 19, 2008.

1. user4

user4 New Member

Since the law frown on the public use of stae of the art weaponry in public, I have taken to playing with all the government's best weapons via XBox 360. I am a huge fan of Ghost Recon (currently playing the "Advanced Warfighter 2 edition)

Does anyone else partake of such cheap entertainment? Would make for some interesting war games with this crowd.

2. mpoirier22114

mpoirier22114 New Member

i mainly play call of duty four, soon to have the new mercanries as well

3. DuckA

DuckA New Member

I've started twitching thinking about Resistance 2 that's coming out in November. That will be at least a month where I'm totally worthless.

4. user4

user4 New Member

Mty brother just told me about COD4. It has a huge online following. I need to get it

5. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Uh, I haven't played any of those games on XBOX yet but I love "Black" on Playstation 2. "Sniper Elite" is a good one too. Sniper Elite is pretty realistic cause you have to compensate for gravity and wind, also you can hit a button and it makes your soldier hold his breath so you can reach out and touch the bad guy.

Watch this video, this guy is just lobbin em in now.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6p4mM489B4[/ame]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
  6. Slickrick214

Slickrick214 New Member

Call of Duty, Red Alert, Battlefield

7. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

COD4 is way too much fun. zjmonkey on xbox live

8. opaww

opaww New Member

World of warcraft, City of Heroes, and Everquest

9. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Does Freecell and Solitare count? I play them all the time.

I have UT 2004 and UT3 but I havn't played in about months.

I like MOH on PS2 anything to run around and kill nazi scum.

I look at spending $1000 on a video game as a waste of perfectly good gun money. For $1000 i could pick up the AR I want or get me another varmint rifle I need a 22-250 or 243 maybe even get me a Savage F/TR in 6.5x284.

That is just me though I have never been that big into playing games as I am into really doing it.

10. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

I have a PS2 with tons of games. They are dirt cheap nowadays. I'm still a SOCOM fan. I love the series. I did have a PS3 for awhile, and I played the heck out of COD4.

11. user4

user4 New Member

Texas Wired, here. Still waiting on COD 4 though.

12. mpoirier22114

mpoirier22114 New Member

mine is mpoirier22114

13. Slickrick214

Slickrick214 New Member

At this point you might as well wait for Call Of Duty 5 it will be coming out in two-three months.

14. glockfire

glockfire New Member

Got a 360 a couple montsh ago from my wife, now she regrets ever buying the thing haha. I play COD4 on the rare occasion that I have free time. If it wasnt for my Blackberry I would never get to be online at all!

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I recently added Saints Row 2. I enjoyed the first one, plus it gave me a chance to assassinate a sitting politician, so how could the second one fall short?

If you have a harsh day at the office, there are worse things than stealing a police car and driving it through every standing object in a neighborhood attempting to do as much damage as possible in the time limit given. *thumbs up*

Definitely worth checking out if you like unraveling stories with character development. Rated Mature though - definitely not for the kiddies...

JD

16. Angeleyes

Angeleyes New Member

17. MichaelG

MichaelG New Member

It's being released November 10th, I preordered it and have the online beta invite code. :p

18. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

I'm working on STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl right now. I'm a little behind the times, as I just bought a new video card, so I've got some catching up to do.

PCs FTMFW!!1!!

19. user4

user4 New Member

I just finished Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, and the orange Box (Half life 2 sequel). I am awaiting F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon) to get here and I'm currently playing Unreal Tournament 3 with the boy. Still one of the best live games around.

Holding my breath for Gears of war 2

20. TheProphet

TheProphet New Member

Games

I am heavy into cod4! While it is "just a game" w/ multiplayer (online) You are given the ability to work tactically with others to "get the job done" so to speak and, it does; I think, give you some idea of what it takes to fight in an urban setting. Nothing of course compares to the real thing - just ask any of our proud Military men & Women fighting in Iraq now but...

BTW, Thanks Guys & Gals for your Service to OUR Country. (I was one who was raised to say & appreciate this, I didn't JUST start saying it in 2003!)

TheProphet:D