Any CZ Fans out there?

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by leper65, Dec 16, 2013.

1. leper65

leper65 New Member

Here are a few of my CZ's, what do you guys have? I'm surprised CZ doesn't have their own forum here.

Dan Wesson/CZ CBOB .45 1911

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CZ-75 SA 9mm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CZ P-02 Compact 9mm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Stillersfan

Stillersfan New Member

Very nice pistols. I just purchased the CZ-75D PCR a few weeks ago. Excellent gun. Took her to the range and put 200 rounds through without any issues. I'll be looking for the P02 after Xmas. I still have a S&W 1911PC to get outta lay-a-way. That will be next, then the P02 :D

3. mrfox556

mrfox556 New Member

I like cz and aspire to purchase a p-01 someday. A buddy has a 97 and its tits!

4. sharpshot

sharpshot New Member

I'm a CZ fan for sure. I've got the 2075 Rami and a P07. (9 mm) Both guns are extremely reliable and the trigger on the P07 is a thing of beauty. I have no complaints with
    either firearm. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Stay Safe,

5. Winchester94

Winchester94 New Member

I don't own one, sadly, but I love the way they feel! I hope to at some point have a 75, 97, 82, and 83. I love the looks of their rifles and shotguns too!

6. leper65

leper65 New Member

I got my P02 at grabagun.com, 2 weeks ago. I've been waiting for one for quite some time.

http://grabagun.com/firearms/handguns/semi-automatic-handguns/cz-p-02-9mm-alloy-frame.html

7. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

I bought my 1st CZ last year, it's awesome! Never thought the Czechs could make guns like that. But it's a rifle, (453 17HMR). Maybe someday a handgun will join it.

8. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

9. marc29th

marc29th New Member

I'll post a picture tonight when I get home of my CZ's a pair of CZ 70's, 75b, 82 and a CZ 612 shotgun (really a Turkish made Akkar but still)

10. Glockluster

Glockluster New Member

Cz's are awesome. I only own one but its been perfect. Cz75b in 40s&w. Best part is hands down the grip. I wouldn't mind seeing a cz forum.

11. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

CZ's are one of the best in my opinion, I have the Rami, 75 Tactical and the 75 police, all 9mm. any body that does alot of shooting can tell the difference right away, the trigger is smooth and they are accurrate and plus they are steel frame, very nice.:D

12. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

They don't need their own forum. CZ owners have little to complain about and don't wish to get bragging and make CZs even harder to find. :D

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  13. kdog

kdog New Member

Here are a few pics of my CZ75 Pre "B", that I pimped just a little bit.....:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is what she looked like, when I got her.....

[​IMG]

14. Jtelli71

Jtelli71 New Member

I got a cz sp01 tactical 9mm. It is by far my favorite range gun. It is like a laser beam... great guns and great co. I plan on getting one of their 22lr bolt action rifles soon..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Firearms Talk mobile app

15. ZachRome

ZachRome New Member

I wish I was but I can't find the gun I want.... so maybe CZ's are a myth after all

16. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

No, they exist. A Friend has an old Orig. 75. Which I have shot...

17. Mouser

Mouser Member

They are an urban legend until I see otherwise...I have had one on my radar to buy for years, but I just don't "bump" into any at the LGS. One store owner mentioned he had not seen the sales rep in months... I would like a 75B in .40S&W some day. Everything I have ever heard about them is good.

Now that I moved to Alabama from Arkansas, I will begin the hunt here...one day, like Bigfoot...I will find one!

18. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Check next to that huge pile of .22 ammo at your LGS. :D

Finding any number of things these days can be a challenge. CZs weren't exactly growing on trees before the big panic. Compared to the big players, CZ was never Glock or S&W in volume. When they were still showing up here, they were gone quick. Even the comparatively pricey CZ Custom guns don't gather any dust. Dan Wessons went even quicker.

DW PM7 40 & CCO:

[​IMG]

75 BD w/ Kadet Kit & CZ walnut grips:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  19. druryj

druryj New Member

Ha ha! Nope! They are not an urban legend...:)I own one and it is a soft-shooting, accurate beauty. This is the CZ 75 Compact, 9mm. Sporting Marschal Thin Red Walnut Grips, a set of CZ Custom Thin Aluminums, and in a UBG Phaetos and a Tueller Holsters IWB#1. (Pics not necessarily in that order)...It is the Blued over Satin Nickel Duo-Tone finish, now discontinued by CZ for this model.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  20. Mouser

Mouser Member

I am jealous! I am prepared for the chance meeting of the CZ and me!