Any CRKT fans out there?

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by RMTactical, Aug 15, 2007.

1. RMTactical

RMTactical New Member

2. RONSERESURPLUS

RONSERESURPLUS New Member

Crkt Fans?

Hello All

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

Yes, I am a fan as well! I own a Copy of the A.G. Russell STING 1A Boot Knife, an exact copy, except the sheath, I liked the Waterbuffalo sheath on the Origional better, but the knife, the steel, the ballence, all that I had missed in my old sting 1A but at a price I could affoard! It not resides aside my Foebus Holster with my BHP Clone on my day to day carry belt!

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Crkt

I carry my M-16/14Z daily. The only issue I have is with the pocket clip screws working loose. I must re-tighten weekly.

4. 1984cj

1984cj New Member

You might try some blue loctite or some clear nail polish on those screws.

I like CRKT just fine. They are IMHO a no frills knife that performs as advertised everytime you need it at an affordable price. Can't ask for much more than that.:cool:

5. cnorman18

cnorman18 New Member

CRKT makes a good knife; I carried a KISS for a while and liked it. I collect folders, and most of mine are Case knives. My all-time favorite, the perfect knife for me, is a Case Mini Trapper with a Wharncliff blade instead of the spey. Now that the French are our friends again, I guess it's okay to say I have a 10-cm Laguiole that I like, too.

6. AR Hammer

AR Hammer New Member

The girlfriend carries an M-16 when we are out camping or trail riding, or working on the farm.
    She really likes it.

I like something a little smaller/lighter or something like a brush hook. I don't use many mid size folders, but I do like the way the M-16 and a couple others we've had from CRKT are made and function.
    Top quality knife without the stupid huge price...

7. RMTactical

RMTactical New Member

I just picked up another CRKT the other day, I really like these knives!!

8. Duck

Duck New Member

I carry a M-16 as my daily use pocket knife. It does what it needs to do.

9. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

The M16s are bad for Taiwanese stuff. I've had a titanium handled M16 for years and it has held up well, but the blade is a little too hard to take an edge. It didn't come very sharp and I can seem to get it to sharpen at all. It also has a knurled part on the blade pivot that chews up the back of my hand any time I reach into my pocket for anything.

I have a Benchmade Griptilian tanto that I'm much happier with.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  10. glockfire

glockfire New Member

I carry my M21 all the time. I love CRKTs knives, especially the titanium ones.

11. EHCRain10

EHCRain10 New Member

got a Rollock that i really enjoy

12. Hs-south africa

Hs-south africa New Member

Crkt make a very good & affordable range of knives. I had a KISS that i used as a neck knife for years till I lost it.I bought an M60 fixed blade & it's tough as hell, comes with drop leg extenders as well.A pretty mean knife imho.

13. DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry New Member

I have a KISS "in the Dark"(black Finish). I love the design, but occasionally it opens on its own and sticks me in the thigh or hand. Especially when I play pocket pull!!(just kiddin). Definately not a good knife for people who are clutzy or poor dexterity. The "In the dark" show wear alot faster too!!

14. Zappa

Zappa New Member

I have an M16-13, aluminum handle, spear point, half-serrated. I've carried this daily for 7-8 years and it's the best folder I've ever had. It's faster and better than a switchblade because I can open and close it with one hand. Plus it's legal to carry here where a switchblade isn't.

15. mrwatch

mrwatch New Member

Leopold

I seen the Leopold rifle scope 100th anniversary set Monday. Nice fixed blade with the logo etched on it with leather sheath. Set retails for $400 but the knife can be bought separate for $49 off Amazon. Not sure about long term collect ability of this CRKT? Bob

16. bellx1

bellx1 New Member

i really like my M16-13z. it's affordable, and convenient to have around. i got it for christmas when i was 15, and have carried it almost everyday since, except at school.

17. glockfire

glockfire New Member

Yup, made a review of some of mine:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBjAPLvWPuQ[/ame]

18. rickrem700

rickrem700 New Member

M 21

I use the M 21 as a daily carry blade also, it is what I deam a great all around knife, at a fair price!

19. wally1120

wally1120 New Member

Any CRKT fans out there

I love the CRKT Knifes. My EDC`S are A CRKT Snap Lock,M16-10kz,Guppie,And my Favorite 2 of all The Ultima,and Triumph neck 2030cw