Any body think like this?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by idareya, Apr 22, 2013.

1. idareya

idareya New Member

If it was up to me the two (oops I mean 1) Boston killer would not be in jail right now. He would be in my basement tied to a wall. No need to understand why they did it. Just leave them down there and shut the door. Maybe slap them around a bit. There is no place for people like that anymore. What's your thought.?

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

He'll talk. He's an infamous celebrity now. They always want recognition "for the cause."

3. rifleman77

rifleman77 New Member

I watched a video of Muslims in New York dancing on the American flag in the street then ripping it to pieces. The whole time chanting ala hoo akbar. How did they not get arrested? It's illegal to leave the flag out in the rain or at night without proper lighting. Being politically correct means we let people repeatedly spit in our face?

4. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

I guess I'm too old school. I believe that if we want other countries to give their citizens, their human and other rights, we need to lead by example.

The right to a public trial and judgement by a jury of your peers is as inalienable as; the rights to free speech, and to keep and bear arms.

We cannot just pick and choose which rights we've been granted from a menu, they are ALL inalienable.

5. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Not illegal. You can even burn it in the rain, using it to make light at night. When and where were they doing this?

As for treatment of the prisoner, I'd like to know what they were thinkin', what their plans were, why, and who was their support system. My guess is they were getting taxpayer money...

I love that the Party-of-the-Left, who blamed conservative patriots of this until these guys were identified, is now using this, with the RINO's, to push for amnesty for illegal aliens. That's perfectly logical, right!?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  6. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Your basement maybe way more crowed than it could handle..! I find it hard to believe it was as we were told by the (MEDIA)..! Two young guys were able to pull off this dastardly deed in front of all kinds of security...?

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

I don't think it's a bad idea to question him in custody. And, unfortunately, he IS a US citizen, even if he wasn't born here. He's afforded all the rights that every other citizen is supposed to be afforded. While I may not like it, if we take away his rights, then why shouldn't ours be taken away? I think that now that the yahoo is in custody, everything needs to be done by the book from this point forward.

I would prefer to see him hung in the streets myself. But I feel that way about several people these days, who haven't even committed a crime other than being an ass hole.

8. rifleman77

rifleman77 New Member

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code

Alright you got me. It is a law but there is no punishment for it. I have no idea why they were doing it. I don't get why people come here to hate this nation but take advantage of the money the government freely hands over. Both the bombers were on welfare and aid for school.

9. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

how about we just disregard the Constitution. lets forget about our rights and freedoms. yeah, like it or not he's an American citizen too.

lets forget about due process of law. lets forget about a fair trial. lets just take him out back and put a bullet in his head.

i guess you won't whine or cry about your rights when it happens to you, huh?

10. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

This is what I believe.

5th Amendment

6th Amendment

8th Amendment

11. Axxe55

simple, it's called the 1st amendment. freedom of speech. i don't agee with it, but i will defend it.

thank you TWW for seeing things as clearly as i do!

so sad that there are some who want to just throw out the Constitution when we have a violent act directed towards us.

12. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

No matter what he has done he still has a right to a trial and judgement by a jury of his peers, then fry em................

13. Axxe55

^^^^This!^^^^

anyone that feels that this person who has been accused of the heinous acts, should have his rights trampled and disregarded, then should not have any problem or complaints when they disregard yours.

at what point have some lost their reasoning abilities, that they feel it's okay to not observe another persons rights? this person may very well be guilty as sin of the crimes he is accused of, but as an American who believes in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and what they stand for, i want to see in proven in court of law with a fair trial, beyond a reasonable doubt.

i will add this, any person who disagrees with that, should be ashamed to call themselves an American.

14. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Talk or water-board is my vote!;)
    It is my opinion that when you become a traitor and combatant of the United States on behalf of a Foreign Terrorist Theology and Group! You have renounced your citizenship and loyalty to the USA and the Citizens of of the United States. Not to mention murdering them! After all they just gave it to the little puke on September 11, 2012.
    Despite what the Administration tries to once again create a smoke screen. Like Ft. Hood, Benghazi and the other recent incidents! They are F'n TERRORISTS! And it is only going to get worse when you deny to call it what it is! The American people know what it is!

15. therhino

therhino New Member

I think you answered your own question: because the gov't freely hands it over. For someone who hates America, living high on the hog on taxpayer money is the ultimate revenge. It's like breaking into your most hated enemy's house, having him serve you a meal and give you a back rub before you stab him in the back as he's making you a late night snack.

16. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

That's not nice.

17. Axxe55

no it's not nice, but it's true.

18. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

I would have no problem locking him up and throwing away the key. But Americans have to be evenhanded when dealing with terrorists. If a terrorist broke a nail here in jail the first government on shooting foul was the American government (double standards). PS Maybe terrorism is looked differently when it comes to your own door.

19. Axxe55

IIRC my history, it seems there in the UK you have been dealing with terrorism for many more years then we have.

yeah, we look at it differently. we won't tolerate it. but it still needs to be done according to the due process of law.

you might be more concerned with the problems in your own backyard before worrying yourself about problems across the pond.

20. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

Terrorism affects everyone. They tightened security for the London marathon at the weekend after the Boston bombing. So what happens in America and the uk effect both countries. Its not called global terrorism for nothing.