Anti News Anchor gets Owned by Keith Morgan

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by 2manyhobbies, Feb 5, 2013.

1. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies New Member

2. opaww

opaww New Member

A lot of anti-gunners/anti-rights news *** wipes are getting owned, but they don't give a rats *** what we say or prove, they will try and make all the sheep believe as they are told to by the media

3. potentialglock

potentialglock New Member

This just makes gun owners look bad. How dare we stand up to the media??? They'd have us all believe the mainstream media is the ultimate truth and nobody should challenge them. When in reality they spew this political rhetoric in the hopes to brainwash the sheople. Good for Keith Morgan for depending our God-Given American rights!! I am not a sheep!!!

4. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

and what exactly is a high action military gun??????

5. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

I was wondering the same thing. The anchor is an idiot. This video has been around for awhile.

6. Devin556

Devin556 New Member

Where the heck have I been all these years. I didn't know grenade launchers and the grenades they shoot are legal. Hell I'm gonna ride on down to the walmarts and pick one up.

7. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Flare launchers are legal and I've actually seen one mounted to a knu knuckle heads .22LR AR...:rolleyes:

I did a double take and had to ask the guy about it. I believe he said it was a 37 MM Flare Launcher so it could not chamber a 40 MM Grenade.

This *** hat reporter may have seen the same thing but I doubt it, he was tossing out red hearings.

Tack

8. Garadex

Garadex New Member

That was an amazing video.