Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
A lot of anti-gunners/anti-rights news *** wipes are getting owned, but they don't give a rats *** what we say or prove, they will try and make all the sheep believe as they are told to by the media

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
This just makes gun owners look bad. How dare we stand up to the media??? They'd have us all believe the mainstream media is the ultimate truth and nobody should challenge them. When in reality they spew this political rhetoric in the hopes to brainwash the sheople. Good for Keith Morgan for depending our God-Given American rights!! I am not a sheep!!!

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
and what exactly is a high action military gun??????

·
Banned
552 Posts
Where the heck have I been all these years. I didn't know grenade launchers and the grenades they shoot are legal. Hell I'm gonna ride on down to the walmarts and pick one up.

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Flare launchers are legal and I've actually seen one mounted to a knu knuckle heads .22LR AR...:rolleyes:

I did a double take and had to ask the guy about it. I believe he said it was a 37 MM Flare Launcher so it could not chamber a 40 MM Grenade.

This *** hat reporter may have seen the same thing but I doubt it, he was tossing out red hearings.

Tack

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
That was an amazing video.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts