Anti-Gun Supporters

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Sniper03, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

The following location is a list of Anti-Gun Suporters.
    Companies
    Organizatons
    People
    Go to the below location to find a list compiled by the NRA Legal Action Committee who support, donate, or assist with anti-gun objectives. It is worth viewing and finding out who our enemies are! And certainly shocking!
    Please read the information in it's entirety!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/01/the-big-list-of-who-hates-guns/

2. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Stephen King has come out with a real anti NRA remark. King said after every mass shootings NRA officers should have to clean up Guts blood an flesh from the killings. He was ask if his movies caused any of the mass shootings?:rolleyes:

3. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

sticky!!!! sticky!!!! sticky!!!!!

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

5. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

How about forcing the gun free zone morons to clean up their mess...

6. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The attacks on NRA members is a popular thing with the Left right now. And yes NRA members it is not the staff. We elect these our leaders. Those who attack the NRA are attacking everyone of us. Obama leads the million dollar boys club against the NRA. And people want our staff to appear before congress wearing Carharts.:eek:

7. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Thank you Cane. I've been wanting a list like this for a while now, but I don't have the resources to pinpoint them. lately I've just been boycotting everything, just to be safe.

8. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

I am Diann Swinestien and I am here to clean up the mess. It seems for some reason they keep messing up my Gun Free Zones? I just don't understand?

Attached Files:

9. TNFrank

TNFrank New Member

I don't have a problem with someone being Anti-Gun, if they don't want to own a firearms that's there business BUT if I want to own a firearm it's also MY business and they can keep there nose and their laws out of MY business.

10. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

I heard McDonald's was anti gun? Anyone know that to be a fact?

11. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Of course they are attacking the NRA. It is the primary stumbling block standing in the antis way.

12. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

once again, why dont liberals and conservatives just get divorced...
    I like this http://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...ies/558697-dear-liberals-we-want-divorce.html

especially this part

''We don’t like redistributive taxes so you can keep them. You are welcome to the liberal judges and the ACLU. Since you hate guns and war, we’ll take our firearms, the cops, the NRA, and the military. You can keep Oprah, Michael Moore, and Rosie O’Donnell (You are, however, responsible for finding a bio-diesel vehicle big enough to move all three of them) .''

13. VoodooSouth

VoodooSouth New Member

Excellent!

I'll double check this list before I donate any of my hard earned money. Not that I have much to spare, but still, it's good to know whom to not support.