Anti-2nd reporter taken down with the facts

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by steadyshot, Oct 6, 2013.

1. steadyshot

steadyshot New Member

You know liberals have lost the argument when they start comparing firearms to nuclear bombs....:D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3R7Jvm6mnQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

2. sbeezy

sbeezy New Member

I watched that a while back. I believe there's a part where he says the anchor is projecting his own fears on to other people when he says they shouldn't be allowed to own a gun. The reporter looked dumbfounded. Good interview.

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

But...But...But think about the CHILDREN that will be hurt by all those fully automatic grenade launchers that you can buy at any gun show with no paperwork!

Sorry- forgot the GREEN font!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  4. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

C3...I wish you were my grandpa.

5. c3shooter

Deny everything, admit nothing, demand proof.

(But anything is possible. I did spend time in that part of the country when I was younger. What did your grandma look like? :D)

6. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

5'7" half Cherokee. Long dark hair. ....grandpa?!?!?!

7. c3shooter

Oh-oh! Dad's side of the family was Tsalagi.....

Ah, well- the fox gets caught sometimes! :D

Tsalagi (Cherokee) for grandfather is pronounced Ah-do-dah....

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  8. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

Ahdodah hmm...well I guess that's what I'm gonna call you from now on C3.

9. c3shooter

Hey- what the heck- can always use another grandson!

10. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

I have the feeling that ill end up being the one helping next time shingles need to be replaced on the roof. :)

11. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Or worse yet you"ll be the one who ends up rubbing in the ointment when C3 gets that shingles. :eek:

12. sbeezy

sbeezy New Member

I guess that comes with the territory. In return for a wealth of knowledge you apply a wealth of ointments.

13. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

Noooooooo!!!! :-o

14. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

OMG, that sounds pretty gross! Nothing about C3, just the thought! Washing brain now...

15. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Good flick. The turkey kept trying to equate perfectly reasonable guns and the uses thereof to stuff terrorists would use to try to take over a town. But he got put in his place.

16. M605

M605 New Member

I was at Wal-Mart today, fully automatic grenade launchers are not in yet. :D FYI

17. JW357

JW357 New Member

18. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

That attitude is prevalent among "reporters" of the msm. But I believe that in general, a reporter wannabe would never get the job if he/she/it didn't agree with that philosophy. They would be rejected after any positive attitude about guns was displayed.

19. DeltaF

DeltaF New Member

I really like the fact that Keith brought up that citizens face the same criminals that law enforcement face and should be able to arm themselves accordingly and not have limited capacity magazines forced on them.

I was surprised at how many 2nd amendment proponents on this forum overlook that fact when they start debating capacity while CCing. Its a dangerous fact to ignore. And a very helpful fact to bring up when liberals start talking about taking and/or limiting firearms.