Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to this forum, I'm also new to owning handguns but I've been around bolt action and lever action rifles my whole life so go easy on me :)

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Administrator
34,293 Posts
WELCOME!!

When I joined here I was "noobier noob" than you. I had never been around any type of guns. You've come to the right place to learn.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Your just in the learning phase as I think we all are perpetually, some of us are just further along than others but it oddly seems to coincide with age ;) So if your interested in firearms, don't pass up the opportunity to talk to an old guy.

I'm 32 and my father was killed when I was young and my grandfather died so I didn't have any old guys to learn from, so if you find one, they have allot to offer but be patient with the "polymer plastic toy gun" opinions, don't argue because they know more than we do and deserve respect.

You and I just feel differently that's all but once your at the range and you have a Glock .40 and a Smith and Wesson 586 .357, I guarantee you'll have more fun shooting that wooden furniture with dark oil finished STEEL wheel gun than that stupid glock lol /sarcasm.

·
Registered
310 Posts
still a noob but less than i've been when i joined! perfect place to learn and have fun!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts