Firearms Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really, but I thought I saw one this morning....

As I was walking to the truck to go to work, I saw the neighbor's daughter in their yard. In her underwear. Eyes half closed, staggering and moaning, bleeding nose. I almost lost my mind. My first thought was that someone has seriously hurt this poor kid. I got pissed. I put my son in the truck, and walked up to her slow and easy, trying to talk to her gently...and got no response at all, except a low moan...
That's when it popped into my head "only head shots kill zombies" (oooh, at that point I kind of felt like an idiot)
I had no idea what was going on, so I went and knocked on the door and got the girl's Dad. Turned out she's a chronic sleepwalker, and this was the first time she'd gotten out of the house. The best we could figure, judging by the blood on the door jam, she must have hit herself on the way out causing the bloody nose.
He got a piece of clothesline from their garage, gave me one end while he took the other, and we corraled her back to the front door where she staggered back inside...he said they'd woken her up once while she was sleep walking, and he'd be damned if he'd ever do it again!

Strange things happen with me.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
That would be a freaky thing to discover, good deal though helping out. Did he say they happened when he woke her up?

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
. . Turned out she's a chronic sleepwalker, and this was the first time she'd gotten out of the house. . .
Bed alarm maybe?

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
reminds me of a scene from a particular show. ;) lol

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kytowboater said:
That would be a freaky thing to discover, good deal though helping out. Did he say they happened when he woke her up?
He didn't say, but I've heard it can be very traumatic for the victim. I assume it was since he said he'd never do it again.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
trip286 said:
He didn't say, but I've heard it can be very traumatic for the victim. I assume it was since he said he'd never do it again.
I used to sleep walk, I have no clue if I ever got woken up.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
My wife shops on the 'net in her sleep!!:mad: Told me one morning that she dreamed she'd ordered some stuff on the internet. She went to the website &, sure enough, the order was there!!

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gollygee said:
My wife shops on the 'net in her sleep!!:mad: Told me one morning that she dreamed she'd ordered some stuff on the internet. She went to the website &, sure enough, the order was there!!
THAT is scary.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
gollygee said:
Ohhh buddy that's bad, bad, bad!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Heyyyyy, great idea..."Sorry I ordered $1000.00 worth of goodies from Cabelas, I was sleep ordering!!"

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
jeepejeep said:
Heyyyyy, great idea..."Sorry I ordered $1000.00 worth of goodies from Cabelas, I was sleep ordering!!"
I'll try that on the wife, let you know how it goes. Wish me luck! :D

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kytowboater said:
I'll try that on the wife, let you know how it goes. Wish me luck! :D
You got it! Hope it works!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Not really, but I thought I saw one this morning....

As I was walking to the truck to go to work, I saw the neighbor's daughter in their yard. In her underwear.
Pics or it didn't happen! :D

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
knfxda said:
Pics or it didn't happen! :D
Have a feeling, the girl is underage, otherwise Trip would have said something.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Well, I kinda think she was just blowin' smoke. I mighta been born at night, but it wasn't last night.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I think that excuse would only work for wives, so you guys that are gonna use it, please let us know where to send the flowers. :)

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kytowboater said:
Have a feeling, the girl is underage, otherwise Trip would have said something.
Yeah, about 10 years old or so.

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts