another zombie attack

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by JonM, Feb 5, 2014.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

2. KG7IL

KG7IL Active Member

We have a few members from Florida. Guess some of will have to wait tho'

Here in the Liberal State of Washington, it will be very hard to tell when the zombies come.

3. yazul42

yazul42 Active Member Lifetime Supporter

They would be zombie-cicles up here in OH10 right now,,,, they'd be movin' awful slow for certain.

4. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Maybe people are just discovering face tastes good. You know, like chicken.:D

5. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Actually, cannibals claim humans taste like pork. That is why some cannibal tribes call humans long pork. BBQ!!!!!:p

6. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Probably another bath salts user.

7. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

"Deputies arrived and tried to calm the man down. They used a stun gun, but the man kept going."
    Horrible calming tactic. :p

no offense and none taken
    BannedBackTogether@email.com

8. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

It is obvious the D.A.R.E program didn't work. Maybe they should just start showing these news stories at high schools. I have never been into the drug scene. But I definitely would not want anything to do with something that makes people run around naked biting random people.:eek:

9. Chestys1911

Chestys1911 New Member

Mmmmmmm face

Sent from my DROID3 using Firearms Talk mobile app

10. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

11. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Among many food conesuers, the meat of the cheeks is considered a delicacy, that is to be served to the guest of honor at certain events. I wonder what this guy was on, just how bad that trip was.............

Human. The other red meat. :eek:

12. yazul42

yazul42 Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I wonder if these people were also undergoing psychiatric treatment. I knew a fellow in the service that started having troubles and actually was diagnosed with " Lycanthropy ",, if I spelled it correctly,, he actually thought he transformed into different animals and would be acting like he thought they would,, the obvious a wolf, but also big cats, bears, and other large predators. The fellow was of course discharged, which was a long process at that time, but the times I saw him before he left California, he was fine on his meds. He was actually a damn good avionics tech and was very squared away, before the symptoms set in.

13. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Yeah, I love the thought process here; "This guy is excited, might even

be a heart patient, for all we know, let's just ZAP HIM WITH 25,000 VOLTS,

see if that won't calm him down!"...

14. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I can't believe the teenager thought a box cutter was an adequate self defense weapon, especially in the winter. I see a Buck 110 as a minimum self defense knife. The Buck 110 has a 3 3/4" blade. I feel better with a 4 1/2" fixed blade.

15. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Beats the heck out of a stern voice. ;)

no offense and none taken