another tragedy ...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by powg, Jan 16, 2011.

1. powg

powg New Member

if its true ...the boy who shot himself while shooting the uzi ,at a machine gun shoot ..could have been avoided with proper training ...he didnt uderstand recoil /flip /rise of smg ....muzzle rise flip shot himself in the head as he dad video'ed the whole thing ...

2. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

That happened a long time ago, but if I remember correctly it was a micro uzi and the kid was about 8 years old. I'm all for allowing kids to shoot and I think it's a great idea to introduce them to FA's to eliminate the curiousity, but there are some guns kids have no business shooting. A fully automatic weapon especially one like the micro uzi who has a reputation of being hard to hold onto should have never been in the hands of a child.

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

HUH WHAT? what the hell are you talking about.

I have seen nothing in the news about any kids shooting himself.

Links sources??????????????/

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

Boy, 8, Shoots Self With Uzi at Gun Show - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

when i teach new people to guns to shoot they get a mag with exactly one round so that doesnt happen. the first round will go generally down range its panic follow up shots from fear, surprise, shock etc that get folks killed.

never know how someone is going to react. the dad shoulda been punished for criminal stupidity. dunno whatever happened to him tho.

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

dont give him a hard time he is doing better than 99.9% of the news casters out there.

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I saw it a couple of days ago.

In the wake of the Tuscon tragedy, expect the hoplophobes to pull out all the stops. They will use anything they can find, from when Cain slew Abel to today.

Anti-gun is anti-gun and never should common sense or the facts intrude.

8. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

I guess the dad has got a lifetime to live with what he did

9. orangello

orangello New Member

I'm thinking the remainder of his life will suck quite majorly.

10. powg

powg New Member

re kindled

saw it on insde edition with debra crap-pile yesterday ...they didnt say it happened 3 yrs ago ....the gun debates are gonna ramp up again .they only aired it in wake of ariz..to get ratings iguess

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I think a decision was reached in the case, hence it's return to the spotlight.