Another shooting, upstate NY

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by rocshaman, Dec 24, 2012.

1. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

2. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

That is absolutely ridiculous. How does someone kill somebody that is coming to save lives?

3. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

It's absolutely crazy, makes you wonder it they might have set the fire in the first place.

4. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

makes you wonder a $hitload of things.

5. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

wow, thats is like an hour from me. makes you wonder what some people are thinking!

many prayers to the families. such a terrible time of year for tragic events such as this

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

It's not unheard of at all for criminals to attack first responders in the hopes of covering up another crime.

I can't say (Obviously, I wasn't there), but that's what it looks like to me at first glance.

7. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

I'm sorry this happened but we must remember, in a country this large and with a population only smaller than Asian and south American countries, things like this are going to happen, people have their sense of proportion all skewed.

8. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

For cryin out loud......again?????

4 Firefighters Shot, 2 Killed At Webster, New York Fire Scene; Shooter Dead (UPDATE)

WEBSTER, N.Y. -- Authorities say four firefighters were shot, two of them killed while responding to a house fire in western New York.

Officials in the town of Webster tell local media outlets that someone shot at firefighters around 6 a.m. Monday when they arrived at the scene of the blaze just east of Rochester.

CNN reports that two responding firefighters are being treated for gunshot wounds. Two other firefighters were killed in the hail of bullets.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/24/firefighters-shot-webster-fire_n_2358822.html

9. sirhc

sirhc New Member

What a great coincidence that all of the gun control issues that obuma has brought in and now for months straight all you hear about is shootings and guns in schools.

10. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

Wow its getting to the point were I just think another obama shooting. A month after his *I will ban guns* campaign there's a shooting every other day. What a coincidence obama. *bleep bleep bleep*

11. trip286

trip286 New Member

I think if we all looked around, we will see that there is ABSOLUTELY no increase in shootings. Maybe one instance of outrageous depravity in the murdering of a bunch of innocent children, but I don't think for a minute that the frequency or severity has actually increased.

12. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

I would have to agree..although it is frustrating to see it in the media every day now. Playing into the agendas of the *powers that be* no doubt.

13. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I'll bet there's a whole lot more to this story than just a simple shooting. From what I have found the firefighters and SWAT were kept at bay for hours ... possibly by multiple shooters.

I'm guessing either someone covering up another crime, or the 2 dead firefighters were known to the shooters :cool:

14. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

No but the bizarre attributes of the types of shootings are increasing. Set house on fire wait for firefighters shoot them all to **** and leave , kill mom then go light up a bunch of 6yo's , walk into a movie theater and brrrap brrrap.....

I mean serious . What ever happened to good ol " Hey screw you pal .... no no screw YOU AND i AINT YER PAL PAL. pow pow pow " ?

15. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Things like this have always happened, but in the past, we didn' have 24/7 news channels reporting every time Mrs. Schnozlowski's cat had a litter of kittens

16. trip286

trip286 New Member

Just got on yahoo to check my email a few minutes ago, and their little "news" clips (like the kardashian secret to a successful marriage is "news"...), and they're saying that the fire was set specifically as a trap.

Here we go...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...led-while-responding-webster-n-163105823.html

17. hoovco

hoovco New Member

Doesn't NY have some of the strictest gun laws in the U.S.? Hmmm. How are those gun laws working out for ya?

18. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Wtf......

Did I read this right, firefighters kill by convicted killer.......So who let this nut case run loose. Don't tell me, he was a roll model so they let him out of prison early........Mental cases should start with those that run the country......:mad::mad::mad:

19. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

Why yes I think you are correct. Go figure criminals found guns and used them. What a surprise.