Another SEAL Poser...This time a Pastor...Surprise!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by IGETEVEN, May 10, 2011.

1. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Local pastor made up elaborate Navy SEAL tale
    By Liz Goodwin

"This time the exposed fabricator was a preacher--though at least one person who monitors this brand of public lie notes that members of the clergy are often tempted into such misrepresentations. More curious still, the prevaricator in question seems to have lifted at least some details of his account from the 1992 Steven Seagal SEAL-themed blockbuster, "Under Siege."

Local pastor made up elaborate Navy SEAL tale - Yahoo! News

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

[​IMG]

Go forth and uncover the imposters and deceivers and vanquish them all! :mad:

2. doctherock

doctherock New Member

What an ass hat. He should be on the receiving end of operation red white and blue ass hammer. Prison shower rules.

3. doctherock

doctherock New Member

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Why, oh Why do people do this sh!t!! Why can't people be happy with who they are?

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

QFT!!

I'm more than happy with who I am....

Attached Files:

6. freefall

freefall New Member

Many people are profoundly unhappy with who they are. They work at jobs they hate for people they dislike to pay off a bank they detest and support a government headed by an ass-hat that they loathe. I think this accounts for a lot of the popularity of cowboy shoots, muzzle loader clubs, and role playing computer games. Instead of being somebody sitting in a cubicle adding rows of numbers you get to hunt down outlaws as Tequila Puke, scalp Blackfoot as Spleen-Eating Ferguson, or slaughter smurfs as Vexorg the Dark Elf Lord. I guess.

7. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Azzzzz Hat.......

No body beats me in my kitchennnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Say what you want about Segal...... We adopted his AZZ years ago here in La. Ala Sheriffif Harry Lee.:)

8. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Don't get me wrong, I loves me some Seagal.....

9. FaTmAn

FaTmAn New Member

Yup i was once a navy seal

yup i was once a navy seal and get this i didnt even join the navy. They recuited me right out of High school. then they trained me in the dark arts on how to kill a man 20 ways with a tooth pick. and i did 15 tours in vietnam ,4 tours in desert storm. I was in seal team 6 five and a half time's. all before i was 25.

Ok now reality hit's i sound like an azz and know nothing of what it takes to become a seal except determination and endurance most people could not even imagine of ever having. Thats what these poser's sound like asses. You can put on the clothes and all the pretty metals you want. But putting on a monkey suit dont make you a monkey. In my book these posers are nothing but a bunch of wantabe punks

10. FaTmAn

FaTmAn New Member

11. opaww

opaww New Member

I was a Walrus once. Does that count?

12. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Yeah, but narwhals are tougher....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc]YouTube - Narwhals[/ame]

13. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Isn't that a little conceited? We all know who you REALLY are, BB :rolleyes::D

14. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Shhhhhh......;)

15. FaTmAn

FaTmAn New Member

Yeah but if Benning tells us he would have to kills us.

16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

They know my name.;)

Soon, the whole world will, too.

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

17. freefall

freefall New Member

Are you saying you're Little Richard?:eek:

18. chopkick

chopkick New Member

I thought Paul was the Walrus, OPAWW