Another school threat

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Zombiegirl, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  2. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

3. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

Link isn't workin for me. Not sure if I want it to

4. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Well this one is where my family members are.

5. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

Try again. It didn't work at first.

6. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I fixed it. The link works now.

7. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

I dont know what to say . Seems like our once great republic is drowning in a sea of bad as of late . Debt , police state , all these horrific shootings. Forget our republic. The world in general. It's just all going bad :( I hope god gives us another great flood soon or something.

Glad they caught this loon before he had a chance to hurt anyone Zombie.

8. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

I may be out on a weak limb here, but something like this happend back in 1999 when everybody was told that the world was going to end when the computers were going to fail. It seems to me that every time that a date for the world ending is broadcasted by the news, nutcases crawl out of the wood work. Just a thought.

9. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

God I was right I didn't wanna read it. This has to stop!!! Our country is in a terrible place right now.
    Zombiegirl I would carry no matter WHAT right now and god bless you.
    Your neighbor is not your enemy America!

10. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I think you're probably right. That's why I'm staying home on Friday. I don't want to deal with any nut jobs.

11. M1Anut

M1Anut New Member

All of this makes me wanna go and sit in class with my kids tomorrow, or stand outside the front door of the school and question anyone that try's to enter.

12. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

We are not allowed to lock our doors, however mine will be locked from now on.

13. M1Anut

M1Anut New Member

I don't blame you at all! You've got to do something!

14. GunMouse

GunMouse New Member

In my opinion.. we aren't going to be able to stop bad people who come across guns and use them for wrong. However, now that we have seen this take place in several schools. We can act in a positive manner. What I'm going to say won't be fun for the kids or teachers but its time for medal detectors and off duty police. Their should be Security in the schools that roam and do random locker checks. I know... who is going to pay for this. My guess is.. the poor family's that are grieving right now. There is way to much going on in the schools now including bulling and it needs to stop. If my school district said, they are going to put something like this in place and we will have to pay a little extra. I would do it, cause funerals cost plus grieving.. and having your whole life change is lot more of a cost. There isn't a amount I wouldn't pay to keep my child or yours safe. I'm not saying bad things still cant happen. But Officer presents makes a difference, As parents we don't make our children scared of this, We tell them... it is there because we love them. Remember.. the old days officer friendly as a child. Just my thoughts.

15. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I grew up in a bad area and we had many security guards at our HS. Didn't bother me (unless I was trying to ditch class of course). Something definitely needs to be done. One armed guard at each school would be very helpful. Disarming people like you and me is definitely not the answer.

16. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

This is actually a common occurrence. The media is beating the drums on every threat that pops up now. They think they're going to scare the population into demanding gun control.

17. Squawk

Squawk New Member

I would gladly take 30-35k a year to run security at a school. I can use a new full time job.

18. GunMouse

GunMouse New Member

I believe your right. Its not looking good when you see the media push for it. Call me Yoda.. You heard it here first. When gun control finds it place and the Media seems to be happy, then the next big violent event happens in the schools and it hit close to home for them. One of two things will happen. Oops maybe gun control doesn't work or take more control. I wish they knew you will never be able to control guns. The bad will find away. People just use common sense please !!

19. GunMouse

GunMouse New Member

See that a new job opening already. :)

20. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Unfortunately, the anti's operate through emotions... common sense isn't their strong suit. Meaningful discussions rarely go anywhere when you can't think clearly.