1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
They're psychotic.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
It's about the 15 minutes of fame the media gives them. These psychos believe they are nobodies and that no one cares about them or who they are. I think they do it because its a twisted sick way to be remembered.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I believe reports say that was due to an altercation between the shooter and the (1 person) shot. Probably gang related if it's Atlanta. Chalk that one in the "F U MFer" column, could have happened in a park, yard or alley. Not the looney toons type like sandy hook, just your average gangsta handlin his bizniz.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Bad economy, people who are on medication or need it can no longer afford it. throw in that they want 15 minutes of fame and an abundant source of soft targets to choose from ad ts the perfect storm.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am pretty sure it wasint. But I am sure you will watch the liberal media spin this out like mad. Like the guy in the bunker with the 5 y/o. They said he would patrol his land with a flashlight and shotgun. Now it's a flashlight and a assault rifle! I hate the media!

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Dosen't matter what was used now. With these born that way or drug use damaged brain poeple this sh!t is just the beginning. No gun control laws will curb this ramping up of killings what-so-ever. The lunitics are running the asylum now.:eek:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Depends what news you watched! Liberal media does not even want to talk about that! And yes he was taken down by security.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
wizman86 said:
Depends what news you watched! Liberal media does not even want to talk about that! And yes he was taken down by security.
I know he was. I just wonted to know if the media was telling the full story. I knew they would not tho.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
wizman86 said:
I am pretty sure it wasint. But I am sure you will watch the liberal media spin this out like mad. Like the guy in the bunker with the 5 y/o. They said he would patrol his land with a flashlight and shotgun. Now it's a flashlight and a assault rifle! I hate the media!
Can you please provide a link to this? I believe you 100% I just won't to see it.

·
Premium Member
6,859 Posts
Can you please provide a link to this? I believe you 100% I just won't to see it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...court-wednesday-on-other-charges-report-says/

“...Many of the suspect's neighbors reportedly know him as "the crazy man" of the neighborhood, a paranoid and menacing figure who once beat a dog to death with a lead pipe, threatened to shoot children for setting foot on his property and patrolled his yard at night with a flashlight and a shotgun…."

http://news.yahoo.com/negotiators-talking-ala-captor-pipe-181459029.html

“...Parrish often saw him digging in his yard, as if he was preparing to lay down a driveway or building foundation. He lived in a small camping trailer there and patrolled his lawn at night, walking from corner to corner with a flashlight and an assault rifle…."

·
Registered
44 Posts
It just makes me sick how much they spin this. Reporters are not what they used to be. Now they are sheeple for the most part.

·
Registered
293 Posts
We are getting all this over in England. We don't normally get to hear about the smaller incidents. But it seems every little shooting over there is plastered over our news.

Gonna give our gov further justication for our gun laws: -(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts