Firearms Talk banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts
Can't wait til the election. Hopefully they pick someone good to run for president. Even if they don't, They've still got my vote.
All are puppets vying for the grand spotlight.
Which puppet to pick? Hmmmm .... :confused: will it be
the puppet on the right? Or will it be that spineless puppet
on the left? Ah, Minutemen!, (sigh) where are thou now
that your revolutionary spirit is required to carry us through?

I will cure all the problems of who to vote for this comming election. I will throw my hat in the ring of people running for President. Vote for me and I will see to it every legal American Non criminal has at least 2 guns in every closet (free of charge), 1000 rounds for each one (free of charge).

I will see to it all criminal government leaches are jailed for life.

I will get rid of all income taxes and only allow taxes on import goods, and a 1% sales tax, if the governments cannot live with this it will be time for more leaches to occupy jail cells.

Illegal alians will not be put up with cut and dry.

National deffence will be brought to a higher level. You want our help then you foot the bill for our solders.

Homeland insecurity, BATFE, DEA, DOJ, will shair cells with the hard core rapists, and felons.

The brady bunch, SPLC, peta, SEIU, Gun Violance policy canter and radical muslim fanatical terror-ists, will have a legal bag limit but you must pay for the Tag.

Anything else we will play it by ear.

opaww

Discussion starter · #23 ·
this guy still dosent get it! I herd that OBAMA want to raise tax to give the GOP the cuts it wants THAT A BRIGHT IDEA CLUELESS over 9% unemployment
the country in the TOILET and he want more money for the lazy slugs and countrys that hates US.

Haste makes waste..........

I've got enough reasons. Can we hurry-up the 2012 election?
The people made thier bed let them sleep in it till 2012. I need this time to purchase more guns and ammo. If this $$%^&***&% is re elected the Sh$t will really hit the fan. This is one time that the majority should not rule. The whole damn Gov. is a cancer. I pity those in the north. And I hear that the scum of the earth is heading south. I'll need time to prepare for thier arrival. I want to make sure that I can greet them at my door step. So now I have a war on two fronts, those that are coming from the north and the mexicans and muslims from the south. Do you head for the frozen north or the gator infested swamps of the south. I've got my hiding spot all picked out, only accessable by water. Mother nature will provide. God Bless and make sure your powders dry.;)

I will see to it all criminal government leaches are jailed for life.

I will get rid of all income taxes and only allow taxes on import goods, and a 1% sales tax, if the governments cannot live with this it will be time for more leaches to occupy jail cells.

Illegal alians will not be put up with cut and dry.

National deffence will be brought to a higher level. You want our help then you foot the bill for our solders.

Homeland insecurity, BATFE, DEA, DOJ, will shair cells with the hard core rapists, and felons.
I'm not sure your budget will have the money to pay for all the jail cells.

I'm not sure your budget will have the money to pay for all the jail cells.
That's OK, construction projects helped with the last depression.

To help pay for it, we can eliminate air-conditioning, cable TV, and spa

facilities at the current prisons. EVERYBODY's going to have to make some

sacrifices, including the (gasp) incarcerated...

How about you stop yelling about Obama, honestly there are other things in this corrupt political system to fight. No one will take away our weapons, and when the day comes when we truly need them, they will be there.

How about you stop yelling about Obama, honestly there are other things in this corrupt political system to fight. No one will take away our weapons, and when the day comes when we truly need them, they will be there.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Skip, is that you? You get your @$$

to bed before I come down there and

disconnect your modem!

Na, we've got republicans wanting to keep their money through calling others Marxist. Democrats who won't admit they're bought out. It's just sad that this is still an argument. But that's just the liberal gun owner's opinion.

Na, we've got republicans wanting to keep their money through calling others Marxist. Democrats who won't admit they're bought out. It's just sad that this is still an argument. But that's just the liberal gun owner's opinion.
The really sad thing isn't that this debate is still going on, it's that there weren't enough people paying attention to BHO's past and bought into his whole "Hope & Change" mantra to stop him from being elected in 2008. He said himself that he sought out progressives, liberals and Marxist to hang out with and be friends with because they shared ideologies with him in both of his books. Perhaps he shouldn't have written that if he didn't want it being brought up. Before he took office they weren't paying attention, more people are paying attention now than they have in 50+ years.

Just as sad is that the GOP had a progressive elitist candidate running in the same election, had they had a more conservative candidate running we might not be having this dialogue.

Gotta agree with scifi266, if you are an average american (AKA anybody not making 6 to 8 figures and owning multiple mansions and large off-shore accounts), than don't fool yourself into thinking any candidate is going to do something to protect your rights, gun or otherwise. This country is owned part and parcel by large money interests. IMHO, of course.

Another reason?

All too easy.

B.O. is trying to destroy the Constitution. If I did that, I'd be tried as a

traitor, lined up against a wall, and shot. Must be nice when you've got

a light suntan...
Therewolf, please, please, PLEASE, don't tell me you're trying to say it's easier to be black. Don't make this racial. This is political BS. Not racial.

Therewolf, please, please, PLEASE, don't tell me you're trying to say it's easier to be black. Don't make this racial. This is political BS. Not racial.
No, I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is that he's NOT black, he's a

chameleon. He changes enough to pander ANY vote. He's just

black enough to get the black and liberal vote for no valid reason,

tall and handsome enough to appeal to a large percentage of women,

wears three-piece suits to pander the conservative vote, etc.

Thadeuce, do you think he would have won the last election

IF he had been dark black, spoken eubonic, and worn black ethnic clothing?

He was scared to death to make THAT commitment.

And he KNOWS that it's not about politics. He KNOWS if he looks

physically better than his opponent, he'll win, no matter what, because

ultimately, to OUR shame, the national election is simply a high school

popularity contest...

...and that the highest office of the land is selected in a manner which

is a disgrace to political morality worldwide.

ANOTHER reason?...

No, I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is that he's NOT black, he's a

chameleon. He changes enough to pander ANY vote. He's just

black enough to get the black and liberal vote for no valid reason,

tall and handsome enough to appeal to a large percentage of women,

wears three-piece suits to pander the conservative vote, etc.

Thadeuce, do you think he would have won the last election

IF he had been dark black, spoken eubonic, and worn black ethnic clothing?

He was scared to death to make THAT commitment.

And he KNOWS that it's not about politics. He KNOWS if he looks

physically better than his opponent, he'll win, no matter what, because

ultimately, to OUR shame, the national election is simply a high school

popularity contest...

...and that the highest office of the land is selected in a manner which

is a disgrace to political morality worldwide.

ANOTHER reason?...
Ok, that's cool.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.