Firearms Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I have been reading some interesting posts from this site for about a month, leading me to join the group. I am a pro-gun gentleman from the lovely and very rich state of Ohio. Home of the best economy in the Union. Ah, right. We are at least pretty gun-friendly and I just got back from a gun show. I love those things. Currently I own a Glock 22 with a Bar-sto barrel as well as a Ruger GP100 revolver, with a 4-inch barrel. Live free or perish...

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome Mad,
Good to hear Ohio is doing well sorry about the Glock.
Lots of good people here, Enjoy

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
MadMax34, glad to have you aboard from a YSU graduate! (GO Penguins!) You anywhere near the NE corner?

Oh yea, I haven't lived in Ohio since I graduated. I'm down here in Ft. Lauderdale now.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Welcome max. Ohio is showing up big! Even with the over 9% umemployment rate. I already like your sense of humor. :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glock...

Thanks all but there seems to be a little Glock hate here. I hate those guns too since they always appear to shoot when I pull the trigger. Mine has not been a problem and seems to be very accurate, but I need to practice more. The Glock 30 in .45ACP is VERY accurate for being a piece of Tupperware...

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
No hatters here, we like all guns in the hands of good people. Just teasing you a bit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts