Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just registered and plan to support after wandering around a bit first. I was previously on another OK gun forum but the Natzi Mods ran me off as I just cant take the Biase they projected.
Hoping to make a few aquantences and learn some stuff as well as provide to conversations.
I'm near Mustang OK and still working at 52 yo, from my home computer. Been working for ODOT for 31 years but please dont complain to me about all the road construction LOL.

·
Premium Member
4,836 Posts
Welcome aboard CH.

Wouldn't dream of complaining of your home state's road construction.

My own's another matter, though. Dang, but doesn't it seem construction projects along a route come in threes, this time of year? Generally along the route one prefers, too. Rant, rant, raaaaaaant!!! :LOL:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard CH.

Wouldn't dream of complaining of your home state's road construction.

My own's another matter, though. Dang, but doesn't it seem construction projects along a route come in threes, this time of year? Generally along the route one prefers, too. Rant, rant, raaaaaaant!!! :LOL:
Thank you sir.
Thats the nature of construction, summer months and good weather. Cant place concrete when its real cold, nor hot mix asphalt

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Welcome from East Anglia, UK! We sure could use some DOT expertise in this part of the world! A couple of years back my wife, driving our station wagon, hit two potholes in sequence, front and rear, totalling the tyres and buckling both wheels beyond repair.

Seemed sensible to replace all four tyres at once - $1400, and the two replacement AMG wheels - $1790.

The insurance eventually paid up, but dang.......................

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Welcome from Australia................................................I spent 7 years playing what we called tournament golf on the local goat tracks around here......................filled 18 holes a day.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Howdy, Clay

See ya finally get fed up with the shooters BS.
I pop on over there every month or so. Mainly to check the classifieds. Even though I don't find anything worth their asking price.

This place is worldwide, but at least it is active.

All this rain is making green pastures and fat cows.

I used to be known as TR. Changed to my CAS handle.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Howdy, Clay

See ya finally get fed up with the shooters BS.
I pop on over there every month or so. Mainly to check the classifieds. Even though I don't find anything worth their asking price.

This place is worldwide, but at least it is active.

All this rain is making green pastures and fat cows.

I used to be known as TR. Changed to my CAS handle.
I seen your name and wondered if it was you.
Yeah I got banned for a year for nothing that I am aware of and I got no explanation. I made a few posts Sunday night and Mon. morning I was banned.
Natzi mods and admins.

·
Premium Member
I hope I never need show anyone....
2,531 Posts
Welcome from Northern Ohio

·
Registered
319 Posts
I seen your name and wondered if it was you.
Yeah I got banned for a year for nothing that I am aware of and I got no explanation. I made a few posts Sunday night and Mon. morning I was banned.
Natzi mods and admins.
They gripe about Fascist Book and then do the same thing.

I been banned from several forums. A lifetime ban from another forum, twice.

I consider an honor

·
Premium Member
S&W 637-2, M&P sheild 9mm
12,424 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

Nothing like talking about bans on other forums to put yourself on the radar lmao. Playing by the rules, being respectful, and paying attention to the mods when they speak up will keep you on this forum.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They gripe about Fascist Book and then do the same thing.

I been banned from several forums. A lifetime ban from another forum, twice.

I consider an honor
funny thing is they are holding an eat and shoot day about 3 miles from me at my favorite range and I'll be there and tell Joel a big piece of my mind

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome from Ohio.

Nothing like talking about bans on other forums to put yourself on the radar lmao. Playing by the rules, being respectful, and paying attention to the mods when they speak up will keep you on this forum.
seems as though you have judged me already for my honesty
I'll keep that in the back of my mind and distance from such.
You sir dont know anything about me or this situation.

·
Premium Member
I hope I never need show anyone....
2,531 Posts
No bait intended... I'm a laid back kinda person, I don't get involved in politics and drama, I just watch. Just being "honest"... Your an interesting character..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You are right, I don't know you. Because of that, and you being new here, I was just giving some friendly advice. That's all.
I;m an alright dude if you can look past me being an ******* some LOL
Ask Seedy, the forum that bant me is a buncha Natzi dictators

1 - 20 of 42 Posts