Firearms Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings From Al-Anbar. I am a former LEO, Soldier, and bounty hunter (not like dogg), and now do contract work in various crummy locations. I am sitting in Camp, patiently waiting for the end of my current contract (19 days away!). I am a huge fan of firearms, and I think I'll get some great info here for my next purchase (in 20 days, if I'm lucky!). I look forward to talking to you guys.

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Damn, rapier, you picked a helluva place to hang out. You have both my condolences and my thanks for the work you're doing. Hopefully, you're actively protecting the good guys from the freaks. Stay healthy.

Welcome to the group. This is just a bunch of guys, some know more than others and most know more than me. (Hell, that's why I'm here.) Enjoy what you see and feel free to comment on any topic. We welcome your thoughts.

(As someone who has just cracked open a cold one in his home office with the windows open and the warm spring breeze blowing, who has no immediate worries in the world, I would welcome your insight on Anbar and other locales you have seen first-hand and the folks who live there and/or manipulate the local political scene.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts