Firearms Talk banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
The Woox Exactus arrived today. It's a really good looking stock. I'm still waiting on my Archimedes action to ship, and my Trigger Tech trigger was supposedly shipped on the 7th, but USPS tracking shows nothing but the label was created.
With the Trucking strike going on in Canada, it may be a while before it shows up.
I've had hell getting my last two trigger's, it sucks that most dealer's don't stock the LH versions.

Those are nice looking stocks. I was looking at them for an 11/22 project i am thinking about.

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Finally after a 4 month wait, I received an email from ARC that my Archimedes action has shipped.
I really like ARC's products, but they need to get their $hi+ together before they have anymore Black Friday or any other type sales I know they are a small company, but customer's shouldn't have to wait for month's to receive stuff that order.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Finally after a 4 month wait, I received an email from ARC that my Archimedes action has shipped.
I really like ARC's products, but they need to get their $hi+ together before they have anymore Black Friday or any other type sales I know they are a small company, but customer's shouldn't have to wait for month's to receive stuff that order.

Hey Tx! So is this where you’re spending the other part of your online time? Good to see you
on here. Well, looks like you’ve been here a long time. I honestly just came across this site last week. Decent place… good AR section.

Your doing another one? Didn’t you just put one together last fall or so? Man…your worse than me🙂

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hey Tx! So is this where you’re spending the other part of your online time? Good to see you
on here. Well, looks like you’ve been here a long time. I honestly just came across this site last week. Decent place… good AR section.

Your doing another one? Didn’t you just put one together last fall or so? Man…your worse than me🙂
Yep, I'm one of the old timer's around here.

Alway's building something new, usually do at least one a year. I've got to have all the fun I can while I'm still above the dirt!

·
Registered
106 Posts
LOL, I hear ya… I’ve gone through phases myself, between building Firearms & making custom knives. Some years I’ve built 4 guns. But then I might take year or 2 off.

Glad to see another knowledgeable voice I recognize here. Looking forward to seeing your finished build. You always have nice ones with eye catching paint schemes. That last one in the red was wild!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts