Another memory gone

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by boatme98, Jan 3, 2014.

1. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Phil Everly passed.
    While i wasn't a great fan of the brothers music, they were a great influence on many musicians.
    Little Suzy is still sleeping.
    Goodnight, Phil.

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

they were an influence upon an entire generation as well.

RIP Phil.

3. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

RIP Phil..! I am old enough to remember and enjoy there music..! To a better place..!

4. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

My dad loved their music, he was of that generation. I learned to really like it too, their voices worked together as well or better than any other duo in history.

5. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

That's sad, I did love the Everly brothers. They had some awesome harmonies between them.

6. NotMormon

NotMormon Member

I grew up with that music. Huh...strange! That's the music my father grew up with. The oldies bring back a lot of memories. Mostly fishing adventures me and the old man went on.

7. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

I did not know him. I did know his wife when they were dating so long ago. Gees the 1950s icons are checking out.:eek:

8. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

Here's my favorites, when I was little my grandma watched me on weekends. I remember listening to the oldies with her and all the stories that came along with every tune. [ame]http://youtu.be/lTYe9eDqxe8[/ame]

9. mich1377usmc

mich1377usmc New Member

Remember riding it the car with my mom , in the early 60's & the Everly Brothers on the radio...... OH, how I wish I could go back to those times........ RIP Phil