Another MAIG walkout

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by danf_fl, May 1, 2014.

1. JWagner

JWagner New Member

Yes, Emperor Bloomberg is having some unhappy times. Expect to see more articles like this.

2. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

Good, go ahead a step down. As a matter of fact of your dumb Legacy go ahead and just leave our country.

3. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

He will just turn up in some other anti group. I wonder if his Father speaks to him? If I was an licensed FFL and my son ran one of those anti groups I would not talk to him.

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

If I were the father, there would be other news I'd rather hear than "Hey Dad, I am head of an anti-gun group!"

5. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

there are many things my father would tolerate of me doing, but being an anti-gun liberal isn't one of them. he would disown me without hesitation!

6. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

... I would only ask him one question..."How did I fail so miserably when raising you ???" ... THEN I would never talk to him again.

7. Rentacop

Rentacop New Member

Tom Ridge, former Republican Governor of PA, who was happy to con us into supporting him as a pro-gunner had abandoned Bloomberg too .

8. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

It seems the more Bloomie pushes the more he is pushed back.

9. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

If he does, it must make for some interesting conversations during Holiday meals. :D

Have to wonder if his dad gives him a subscription to G&A or Shooting Times for Christmas.

I would. ;)

10. Mercator

Mercator New Member

Nobody really cares what Bloomberg says. He is not a movie star or a sports team owner. What we really need to be concerned about is the backlash from mass shootings, perpetrated by the schizos and (especially) the gun nuts.