Firearms Talk banner

Another Indiana Noobie

377 views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  DFlynt 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. I`m another Indiana Noobie. Just retired, love guns of all types, just cant afford them. I have a small collection of hand guns, and a few rifles. None of the expensive brands, just plinkers and such. Sometimes my opinions are off kilter, I`m dont really intend to pi$$ people off, but sometimes it just happens. So bare with me please. I`m old, set in my ways, so its hard to change. But I try. :)

#5 ·
Welcome to FTF

Welcome from Georgia. Glad you found us. Enjoy.

#10 ·
Welcome here from Oregon.

Old, set in your ways and grumpy at times describes a bunch of us here. ;)

#11 ·
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

#12 ·
Lol. I can laugh at myself almost every day. Like I said, I`m 62 years old, with shoulder length hair, beard, too much beer, beer bellied. I love guns, blues music, heavy metal music, and I still play guitar. If my hair was white, I`d look like Gandaulf. Thats what the nephew calls me anyway. Ya, I laugh at myself daily. Lol.

#13 ·
Welcome aboard! Spent the first 15 years of my life in Shelbyville, IN.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.